Lisa Marie Presley -- The Bun Also Rises

9/2/2008 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No need to avert your eyes. That's not a partial eclipse of the sun -- it's actually the massive yellow Scientolobelly of an insanely pregnant Lisa Marie Presley. Save her, Xenu!

Buck Ofama

Holy Cow she's huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Owwwwwwwwwwwww......

Buck Ofama

Is she having twins or is that just ONE kid??????????????????

To 5:48pm

She's pregnant with TWINS moron! What the hell do you expect?!

Georgia

Regarding Lisa Marie Pessley being "insanely pregnant." How can something natural be insane? You TMZ people are the insane ones to have such a view of pregnancy.

guess who

She is pregnant with two five-year-olds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck popping those heads out, Lisa.

smoochie

U
M
A
N
S
IN her.
I would love to see some guy try that!

You talk about her like she just ate a big dinner.
She looks great I wish her all the luck.

ANNA

Yes twins. One is bad enough. Especially in the summer. When is she due? Hopefully she scheduled a C-Section to get them out FAST!

Lynn

I think she looks beautiful!!! I don't understand why so many people want to be mean.

Twinker

I had a feeling that one day she would get as big as that plane her daddy named after her.

Julie

I don't care if it's twins. That's still too big !! Come on. Ewww

TMZ hits a new low

TMZ you a-holes. You're as bad as Prince Von A-Hole who you cover and love. Lisa Marie Presley is a pregnant woman carrying twins. Get it, f-heads? I really need to let the F word fly at your stupid, peabrain, misogynist heads right now. Consider it flying all around your ears buzzing you and bouncing off your atrophied bodies. As usual, a bunch of loser L.A. men giving women a bad time for being women. Ta-Da! It's TMZ!

T

Is that Elvis in the background behind her?

Mamaz

I love Lisa Marie and she looks great!! TMZ..you should not put hateful headlines for someone who is a good person. Why do you pick on her so much? She is awesome.

Cynic

#7 "Free Scott Peterson" - Are you truly that sick? Scott Peterson MURDERED his darling wife, Laci, who was ALSO GROWING A HUMAN inside her! I can only hope you meant to type "Execute Scott Peterson" and were distracted by a phone call or something. OMG, I'm trying not to gag on the very idea of Scott Peterson being free. I suggest you do some heavy reading on the Peterson case....that man is a soulless sociopath and a waste of carbon.

BTW, congratulations to Lisa Marie on the impending arrival of her twins!

Kooky Fan

SO THATS WHERE ELVIS IS HIDING!!!???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments