« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady's Unreal Estate

9/5/2008 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom BradyAs if life couldn't get any better for Tom Brady being a hot, rich NFL quarterback with a supermodel girlfriend -- now it turns out the football star just made a killing in real estate. Donald Trump, we've found your apprentice.

In 2006, Brady bought a Boston building and began renovating and converting it into four condos. According to the Boston Globe, the New England Patriot kept the top floor for himself and recently sold the other three to a South American businessman for $7.95 million -- about $1.7 million more than he paid for the entire building. Housing crisis? What national housing crisis?!

Besides the Boston property, Brady recently purchased a plot of dirt in L.A. for $11 million and put his NYC pad on the market for $19 million. Comparatively, the Cowboys' quarterback Tony Romo is living on skid row, purchasing a home in Dallas for under $700K and having girlfriend Jessica Simpson decorate it. Oh, the humanity.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stephanie

I did see pictures of Romo's house and even by Dallas standards it's not much, but you can get a lot more house for your money here in Dallas so I wouldn't judge it by how much he paid for it.

lisa

ok. so he made a mill. but how much money did he dish renovating?

Misplaced Texan

Jessica Simpson is going to decorate Tony Romo's house, I hope she installs a "Fancy Eatin' Table in the Billy Ard Room".

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

well with that lady friend of his, he seems like he is used to doing other people's laundry...

white knight

Seriously, when did he buy it? Whats carry on the money over that period? How much did he sink into it? This article is retarded. By the way, good luck moving the place in NYC for 19 bucks.

Pookie

It looks like you people don't seem to totally understand the article! He renovated FOUR units.. and sold THREE for 1.7 million more. Its pretty obvious he made some serious money and he still kept his own place which seemed to be the largest of the four! I highly doubt the renovations of four units cost 1.7 mill.. unless the ceilings are made of platinum! I think Tom Brady is great I really do.. but I do have to say spending 11 million dollars on a piece of land is the most wasteful thing I've ever heard in my life!

HOLY ISH

I have loved him since he played for U of M......Damn he is HOTTT!!!! He could be my BITC* any day!!!!

Joe Mama

the reason why tony homo is living in skid row is because last year he led the league in interceptions. not a very good record to hold.

Jill-not fat

If you guy's did your research you would know that Romo makes wayyyyy more then Brady. And Romo is smarter with his cash, I mean honestly who spends 19 mill on a frikken townhome.

pebbles

Well what? Do you want to give the idiot a medal or what? I mean, BIG F*CKING DEAL! It sounds like Tony still lives in the real world.

L.S

Yuk can't stand him what a pu**y with a ugly girlfriend she looks more like a man then he does....

beep-bop

dude, $700K in Dallas buys a friggin mansion. in Boston, it buys a parking space. I've lived both places.

beachy

He doesn't have a thing on Peyton Manning!

He can screw two women at the same time, wow what a man. NOT!

Karin B.

Notice it wasn't an American Businessman , but a South American Businessman..

Americans can't afford expensive real estate anymore!

Oh, yeah, except for John McCain who has how many homes???

Oh yeah, he can't remember anymore....(Please america do not vote for 4- more years od stupidity) UGH!!!
The man obviously has Alzheimer's already. Regan didn't get it until the end of presidency. But this dude already has it.

Great now south americans are buying up our rea lestate.

JM