She's Not Just Like US

9/6/2008 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah PalinSo this is interesting. US Weekly is losing subscribers because of its Sarah Palin cover story: "Babies, Lies and Scandals."

There were reports that as many as 10,000 subscribers bailed, but US told Page Six the number was closer to 1,000. Apparently the mag -- and to be fair just about everyone else in the media -- misjudged Palin's impact once she opened her mouth.

We put some polls up yesterday. With 200,000 votes, 51% called Palin the biggest star of the convention. Obama came in second with 45%. McCain got 3% and Biden 1%.

We also asked who you'd most like to have a beer with -- 43% Palin, 28% Obama, 16% McCain and 13% Biden.

US Weekly next week -- "Biden: Old Men, Lies and Scandals."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

marleyfu

i love this lady!

freedomisnotfree

US WEEKLY IS FULL OF LIES EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BUT WHAT A SMEAR JOB
SHAME ON THEM

Tim

There was a convention with all four of them?

Jill

Us Weekly: The tabloid magazine that brought you: Katie Holmes, It's a BOY! Angelina Jolie not pregnant [with Shiloh], just bundled up because it's cold in Malibu in the Spring, and on and on. Crappy inaccurate reporting from a tabloid desperate to compete with the internet

Sara

GO Us Weekly!!! We need to know about this chick, and so far based on all things. She SUXS!!!!!!!! She scares the crap out of me. Just what we need a female Bush in the White house a heart beat away from being President! There goes my rights and every other womens right over her body! She is a nut job.

I am worried

Amazing that finally a real woman of this country is running for one of the highest offices available and the liberal media is trying to lynch her???? What happened to we need a good woman in charge to run this country??? I guess if you're not a pants wearing Democratic phoney who's husband bangs everything including the sun you don't rate. Wake up people your Savior is here and your Rock Star Senator is gonna lose. I would love to be a fly on the Clinton wall when this no nonsense take no BS woman showed up and turned the country on it's rear. Do you think Hillary was saying things about Osama that couldn't be printed???? GO MCAIN & GO PALIN it's time for a real change

Fred

"Just what we need a female Bush in the White house a heart beat away from being President! "

I don't know if this statement was accidental or intentional. Either way, it floored me. Good one.

Liz

When did people start believing everything they read?

Journalism 101!

jaydeeay

YES!! I agree, it's time for REAL change. In fact, a 10% change from BUSH (since McCain voted with him only 90% of the time on every issue)!! GO REVOLUTION!! Also, I love Sarah Palin. Who knew the public would fall for another Trojan Horse. Yay republicans!!

LongJohn69

I wish I was a moose. I'd love for her to eat me.

freedomisnotfree

SARA PALIN IS AN OUTSIDER REFORMER CANT WAIT FOR HER TO CLEAN HOUSE

arte help

US Weekly is a liberal rag!

Sue

Sarah Palin!! Why is the news media not informing us that in her church the minister said That the jews deserve the terriost because we dont follow crist!!! TMZ you dig into this and find out why!!

freedomisnotfree

SARA PALIN HAS THE ANGRY LIBERALS RUNNING SCARED. ITS JUST THE BEGGINNG OF MORE ANGRY UGLY LIBERAL BITCH ATTACKS
SARA PALIN YOU GO GIRL!

jamelle

Sarah Palin needs to go home and clean up her mess in her own home. Cover ups by the Republicans again!! Crazy republicans being hypocrites again. One day they are the moral standard bearers, and the next they are making excuses for a bastard child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments