Ding Dang -- Brit's Cover Up Exposed!

9/8/2008 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears opened the VMAs last night with the telltale sign of a notorious lip syncher -- completely covering her moving lips the entire time she opened the show.
Britney Spears: Click to watch
That said, TMZ eats crow for declaring her career dead after last year's girthy performance. She ain't dead at all after bizarrely winning three awards and looking awfully hot -- minus the spaghetti weave.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

What goes around will come around, Harvey

62. Barbara,
No,i am not getting anything for letting people know about this site.I just really dispise britney and I am also on paid sick leave right now because I just had surgery to get the pins taken outta my elbow and my pelvis from a car accident.So basically I am bored and stuck at home w/my pain meds.
So what;s ur excuse for being a total c*nt? I'll be here all day in case u got something else biotch.
AND ONCE AGAIN PLEASE VISIT *******************.com

Posted at 11:16AM on Sep 8th 2008 by jon
=======================================

That site loads viruses on to people's computers so that their identities can get stolen and their bank accounts emptied. If you actually believe that you are doing people a favor by sending them to that site, then you are even more stupid than you are acting, Jon.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

94. I think the fact that she stumbled over a couple of words should clue even the most dim-witted dolt into the fact that she wasn't lip syncing.

Posted at 7:08PM on Sep 8th 2008 by Belle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So true!

However, calling TMZ and half the people here "the most dim-witted dolt" is giving them way too much credit for intelligence.

Harald Wenk (Dr. rer. Nat.)

There isn't the slightest sign of madness
at her performance.

It maybe of interest that the
ability of our valuable Mrs. Britney Spears
to percept the guy who
wants to kiss her before
doing so with closed eyes
is related to the seeing
unconscious by skin, occurring in somnambulism too.
It is a proof a
neurological high developed brain.
So, it has to be kept clean of
drugs, especially hard neurological medical drugs.
Otherwise the "bless" will be diminished
or even destroyed.

Let us add that the name the "Blessed" is:
Benedict in Larin, (like the actual pope)
Baruch in hebrew (like Spinoza)
Barak in arabic (like Mr. Obama)
Britney in popamericanslang, new edition 2008

I GOT YOUR CRAZY

It's called an S-Curl. It's a hot look for hair for celebs who have straight hair. Give the woman a freakin break. People won't let her just move on.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8