OJ Can't Get Arrested in Nevada

9/8/2008 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pop quiz: OJ Simpson in a big Chevy SUV on the highway. What do you do? Drop a dime, of course.

And that's what happened today in Nevada: Simpson was on his way for the kickoff of his kidnapping/armed robbery trial in Vegas, when someone called 911, believing OJ was juiced.

The cops responded, pulled him over, but found no evidence he was sloshed. They did find a single black glove.

The truth

I HERE OJ IS NERVOUS THIS TIME AROUND..EVEN IF HE GETS 1 COUNT OF KIDNAPPING AGAINST HIM. HE COULD GO DOWN FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.. GUESS KARMA DOES WORK..

jj

but this bastard behind bars once and for all!

123

"A single black glove"....wonder if the glove fit this time. I bet OJ was on his way to f-ck someone up. They caught him just in time.

drowsister

NOW THAT IS FUNNY, DID THEY FIND THAT HE HAD THE POOL HOUSE GUEST IN THE PASSENGER SEAT TOO?

LOL

That idiot just can't live within the law! Loser! Loser! loser! C'mon everyone, sing along with me: Loser! Loser! loser!

Laughing out loud at OJ's stupidity!!!

Melissa

MURDERER

jockflip

Remember, OJ vowed to find "The REAL killer" of his beloved wife. His wifes killer obviously was on a lot of different Florida golf courses because that's where OJ was looking for him. Yeah right. He deserves to be in a cell with Big, Sex Addict Bubba, who has undetected HIV. Then again, it would cost taxpayers less if the Browns got to stab him a few times.

OCD

One of the greatest miscarriages of justice I've ever seen. I was mortified by the bait-and-switch techniques used by the "Dream Team". The "trial" was all about bashing each and every witness. There was no search for truth.

I didn't care what Marsha Clark was wearing or how horrible her hair and clothes looked. Every time Johnny Cochran's mouth opened I wanted to bang my head with a hammer and say, "Who in their right mind believes that codswallop?"

The look on Kardashian's face when OJ was pronounced "not guilty" pretty much summed it up. He was stunned because he knew OJ had done it. And still got away with it.

Justice indeed.

FlBiker

Geez, leave OJ alone. It's not like he killed anyone....lately.

jb

Ya but I bet it didn't fit, so they must aquit!!

shy

You people just can't let it go, can you? I don't hear anyone calling out Robert Blake??? Maybe because he's a WHITE Man who allegedly killed his wife...

Let it go!!

MelGibson

yeeee haaaa get out the rope boys this time oj is going to be swinging yeeee haaaa

LoL

Isn't the Statue of Limitations in effect after like 10 years??
LOL #8 he has not killed anyone this decade.

MelGibson

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get o.j. get o.j. get o.j. get o.j. P.S. Robert Blake never killed a Black woman and you can take that to the bank Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Truth Speaks

OK...funny how you all are posting these ridiculous comments about O.J. Do you even know what happend with Nicole and Ron? Or, my guess is you are just being ignorant. I suggest you do your own research and stop letting the media twist your minds. Try reading a book. Specifically, "O.J. is Guilty, but Not of Murder". All in all, grow the hell up people.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments