Sarah Palin -- Fully Exposed

9/8/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, Alaska-set series "Northern Exposure" was actually shot in Washington state and Barry Corbin is really from Texas, but that didn't stop pappers from askin' him about VP hopeful and GILF-to-be Sarah Palin.

Baseball Junkie

That's just stupid. Even if he did know Palin, what difference does the opinion of a celebrity make? I'm getting very tired of TMZ along with everyone else acting as if a celebrity's opinion made any difference except at the polls in November. I'm certainly not going to change my vote just because some celeb thinks they're good or bad. I won't even buy clothes, skin products or anything else based on a celeb endorsement. Why would I change my vote?

Go Sox

martha

OMG WHATS THIS GANG UP ON SARAH PALIN TIME? ALL YOU MEN THAT SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT HER ARE JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO KNOW IF A WOMAN GETS ELECTED TO SOME POST IN THIS ELECTION IS GONA TEACH THEM HOWS IT DONE..THATS WHY MEN WERE AFRAID OF HILLARY CLINTON BECOMING PRESIDENT THEY ARE AFRAID A WOMAN WILL HOW THEM HOW ITS DONE!!!! STILL THINK MEN CAN DO BETTER ..WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MEN WHO THINK A WOMAN CANT DO BETTER THEN THEM...WOMEN ARE A LOT SMARTER ..I THINK PALIN WILL DO A GREAT JOB SO BACK OFF ALL YOU WORTHLESS MEN!!!!

Julie from Boston

TMZ calls Sarah Palin a GILF-to-be? I don't get it. If G stands for Governor, she's already holding that position. What the heck is G supposed to stand for here?

Julie from Boston

haha - figured it out as soon as i posted.... G for Grandma, woops! I've had a long day!!

Yeddy-Bo

All I know is when I see "Palin", it makes me feel like "Pullin one!!"
Just saying...................

upchuck21

Palin is hot and you can't handle it. I love it....

OnlyZUUL

OMG STOP YELLING. WHY ARE YOU USING CAPS.
They don't gang up on Palin because she's a woman. They gang up on Palin because you can play where's waldo, trying to find the bottle of Capt. Morgan in all her family photos.
The gang up on Palin because her daughter is a 17 year old whore, turned Mary. Maybe she didn't have sex afterall.
They gang up on Palin because she is a hippocrit ( as are all the candidates)
They gang up on Palin because this race is turning into Palin for President.
They gang up on Palin because they don't want this country to turn into a punch line of some terrible Jeff Foxworthy joke.
They gang up on Palin because there is no reason the Right wing media should get away with what they say, without getting it put back in their faces by the Left wing media.
They gang up on Palin because Karl Rove said that Clinton shouldn't go hide behind her apron strings when the republicans were attacking her. Well Palin can't hide behind her apron strings either.

If you vote for a gun toating, mother of 5, that's against birth control, with 17 year old pregnant daughter, a DWIed husband, and a kid named after Van Halen.... You might be a redneck.

Insert comical name here

Why must you resort to such offensive and sexist language? Could it be that you are insecure in your manhood? Your insistance on judging women first and foremost on their sexuality is insulting to all women, not just the targets of your immature ignorant attacks. Grow up.

Really?

Well said, # 7
But I must say, reading all these posts makes me damn happy and proud to be a Canadian.

martinistopswithus

He reminds me of Stinky Pete the Prospector from Toy Story 2.

AL GOREs VAGINA

WELL , YOU KNOW YOU'VE ARRIVED, WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM POSTING COMMENTS ON THE " HUFFINGTON POST " WEB-SITE, FOR NOT AGREEING WITH THEIR LEFT-WINGED , ONE-SIDED, BIAS VIEW !!! AT LEAST " TMZ " LET'S BOTH SIDES EXPRESS THEMSELVES !!!

THE FOLLOWING WAS MY POST ( COMMENT ) IN REGARDS TO AN ARTICLE WRITTEN BY ADAM McKAY ( A LIBERAL BLOGGER ) WHO SAID, " WE ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS ELECTION, IF WE DON'T START FIGHTING BACK AGAINST GOV. PALIN ! " .

I SAID, AND I QUOTE :

" YOU'RE RIGHT, McKAY, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE ! " and " LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER ! "

I GUESS THE LIBERAL, COMMIE'S AT THE " HUFFINGTON POST " DON'T LIKE AN OPPOSING VIEW !
BUT THEY SURE KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT CENSORSHIP !!!

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF, SAY SOMETHING CONTRARY TO THEIR LIBERAL B.S. AND YOU TOO CAN BE..." BANNED FOR LIFE " FROM HUFFINGTONPOST.COM.

martinistopswithus

ko, are your politics and politicians so much better in the frozen north? i doubt it.

Really?

They are a hell of a lot better than what's been shown in this presidential campaign...and should we even talk about health care? Let's face it, your politicians are running your country into the ground and nothing is going to stop it, regardless of who is elected.

martinistopswithus

KO, Good luck on October 14. Choose wisely now and show the rest of the world how it's done. hahahaha

martha

To ONLYZUUL I am not yelling but it makes me sick to think that men only can be something in this world thats what makes me so sick we women have a right to be what ever we want but oh if you tell it to a man they think we are raised to be at home barefooted and pregnant thats thier opinion cause in this day women can do a lot better then men btw you must be a man to feel insulted by my posts well learn to live with am a woman hear me roar ...man have always feel threaten by woman cause they are afraid we will put them to shame ....and I say more power to palin...and btw all polititions have a few skeltons in thier closets.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments