The Posh Bob

Is Dead

9/9/2008 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0909_posh_getty-1Katie Holmes, is that you?!

Snapped at a fashion show in NYC on Monday, Victoria Beckham traded her signature severe 'do for a run-of-the-mill boy cut.

No word if she'll be guest starring on "L-Word" anytime soon.

ME

SHE LOOKS LIKE A PIG NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES WITH HER HAIR. I BET SHE IS THE BIGGEST BITCH THAT'S COME ACROSS THE POND.

Karen

Why is it that Posh always looks like a wax manikin. Does she ever smile? Does she think she looks better now that she's skinny and a wax figure? She looked much better when she sang with the Spice Girls. Posh is definitely a bow-wow now.

The Observer

She's been polished to a high gloss. I wish my car looked like that.

Liz

I am not a Posh fan however, the new hair looks really good!

Sandra

MANNEQUIN

alreadybad

Way to go Posh, now you really do look like a damn bird with walking skills.

Kay

I can't remember the last time I saw a full-face picture of her. Someone must have told her she looks best from the side.

KikiT

It shows neanderthal thinking that women with short hair are automatically assumed to be lesbian or manly. If you want to use a sterotype, why don't you use 'women with short hair are more intellient and professional than the average man.'

tracey

How original-she cuts her hair short and now she's a lesbian, good one TMZ.

Sandy

Has anyone noticed that her face and neck are a different color than her shoulders and arms? Ick. Looks like she was dipped in doo doo. :)

Tina

I'm not a fan of Victoria Beckham, but I love the new cut on her. SMILE DAMMIT!!

jylmaree

LOVE IT MRS. BECKHAM!!!!

Barb in Texas

Why does she always look so greasy? I never seen her where she doesn't look like she's been dipped in a barrel of oil. What's wrong with looking shiny clean and fresh? I just don't get it.

Barb

Lucy

sorry but I think she is ugly, no talent, very egotistical and all about fashion and money! oh and she doesn't deserve Becks!!

ckitty

I think she is trying to smile in this one. Looks like it hurts. Why is it that when a woman cuts her hair her value goes down? I never liked her to begin with but I'm sure Becks doesn't mind whatever she does to her hair. He just wants her to shut up and be happy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments