Heidi to John: I'll Be There For You

9/10/2008 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're John Mayer, what better way to get over breaking up with Jen Aniston than enjoying a late night in the Big Apple with a bunch of friends, including married mother of three Heidi Klum.

After having dinner and hitting up a club with a big group, longtime pals John and Heidi were snapped leaving a hot spot latenight. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I hate star Jones

hot snot

i myself am all about a scandal, but this just isn't one. she is so in love with her hubby and family she would never do such a thing. John gets and gives enough peen to all different types ...he's not going after Heidi. Like tmz says...old friends

artie help

seal watches.

Krista

How far in advance did he call you to tell you where he'd be, Harv?

john wayne gacy

john boy would need a compass

and road map after seal's been there;

This Black Chick Thinks Shia LaBouf Is Fine As Hell!!

Knew she could be SEALed to her man for too long...cuz he sho' has a messed up mug for someone like her.

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

he is a W H O R E !!! that HE-BITCH needs a leash just like a dog ruf ruf John ruf ruf

clark

Uh really? Where is her wedding ring then?

Memphis I Love It Here

God!!! I love John Mayer. This guy has so much soul. Love to hear him sing. So glad he gave you know who the boot...

Diva

@Blackchick i'm tired of people in here faking their another race. Trying hard to perpetuate these sterotypes out there. Your lame your not fooling anyone. Especially when you have to so conveintly put ur race in your screenname. Do us a favor kill yourself or stop pretending.....

P.S. John is hot and Heidi is Beautiful...
Also I doubt Heidi wants to take it back to John Mayer or any caucasion guy since her first kids father left her knocked up and barefoot. Then the Dark Knight seal swept her away lol....

Uh huh, gotta go

I THOUGHT MADONNA WAS DEAD?

I THOUGHT MADONNA WAS DEAD?

I THOUGHT MADONNA WAS DEAD?

Mrs. Harvey Levin

If I were John, I'd watch myself. That BIG guy is totally looking like he wants a piece - BAD! :)

Mrs. Harvey Levin

#12, on her left hand where it should be! (I just zoomed in people, it's there!!!) Don't start stupid rumors!

Vajayjay

Dahmer....do you speak from experience weirdo? Or are you jealous because you have a liitle weenie? It's both huh?

Vajayjay

IdiotSayWhat....you are so right! Take it from a white woman who was done wrong by a white man, started dating black men and would NEVER go back! NEVER!!!!! Black men are SOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments