Heidi to John: I'll Be There For You

9/10/2008 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're John Mayer, what better way to get over breaking up with Jen Aniston than enjoying a late night in the Big Apple with a bunch of friends, including married mother of three Heidi Klum.

After having dinner and hitting up a club with a big group, longtime pals John and Heidi were snapped leaving a hot spot latenight. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

bigwill

HA, black you never go back is a joke, hell my wife dated nothin but black guys till I met her and laid the pipe down, do you think they went for coffee when they left the club, get a clue, they hooked up friends or not. Seal must not be laying it down or John wouldnt be out on the town with his wife.

Toby Christensen

I can't say I really blame her. Have you seen Seal's face? Looks like he learned to eat with a fork while in a dark room.

Liz

blackandwhitegirl ~ You are a smart woman!

MyTwoCents

Somebody needs to let John know that Heidi is married with a beast for a husband. If he doesn't want to get his ass body slammed, he needs to find another famous woman to chase and ultimately get dumped once again in public.

Toby Christensen

To AC:

The white balance looks just fine to me.

jc

Where was Seal? If Heidi is not treating your right, call me. I'll treat you better and I will treat you right.

GGG

John is not worthy of any kind of coverage. Next time he calls to say where he is, HANG UP. This dude needs to just go away. He creeps me out.

jc

John Meyer is talented but he is a douche bag slut. He will sleep with anyone. sleeping with him would be like playing russian roulette with your life. He's a nasty man...a typical guy. Women, we need to stay away from typical guys.

Toby Christensen

LOL at JC.

First you offer to "take Seal off Heidi's hands if she ain't treating you right"

Then complain that it looks like Meyer is trying to take Heidi off Seal's hands.

You need to take your meds

adrianchristian

The skank should be home with her children.

buttercup

John Mayer is gross...I can't stand him...he's not even handsome...his music sounds like any other artist that is around...nothing special...I know from a good source Jen Aniston dumped him not the other way like he claims....he's a male slut...yuck!

northern gypsy

com-on folks...can't believe that heidi & seal didn't talk about this evening ...before...she hooked up with john...soooo...if he's cool with that...end of story !!!

John

Seal probably beats her and/or is cheating on her. Come on people that's just how they are.

plocky

John Mayer, my god, i guess he is Gay, he play with girls and dump her every time

John

Who cares? It's probably an open marriage. He's too ugly for her anyways.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments