McCain Epic Fumble

9/10/2008 8:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We were literally face to face with potential Prez John McCain ... and this is the one question we asked. When we suck, we suck.

PolarBear

MANY people in government have commented on McCain having a hot temper.

Larue

That's what you get when you hire ignorant gang-bangers and ex-cons.

justice for daniel

If you really want change that means something
to the American people go to ronpaul(dot)com

Posted at 5:48PM on Sep 10th 2008 by Stephanie

Stephanie, I totally agree with you, but a vote for an Independent will be a wasted vote. Might as well stay home and save your time. I have just decided on the best of the two evils and am voting for McCain, he may be a lot of things people don't like, but he's NOT socialistic.

PolarBear

McCain talks very mechanically, like he's got a lifetime of pent up rage in there from the POW experience. Ever notice that he's always talking up threats, war, terror, security, and all sorts of bluster? That's not realistic. He doesn't deal with specifics, it's his worldview. WOW! Watch out!!!

It might serve Halliburton very well, and the Mossad and international bankers who work the military money relays, but it doesn't serve the United States well. His glasses are definately prefogged and premanently fogged.

justice for daniel

what gets me is that neither Hillary OR Bill Clinton like Obama, and it's got to be killing them to have to scrounge up votes for him. Hillary is not going to try very hard, and she won't be attacking Palin like the rest of those running scared Democrats are doing. He screwed Hillary over big time. and I am willing to bet she hopes that arrogant jerk loses the election, just the the rest of us do!

Posted at 9:50PM on Sep 10th 2008 by McCainPalin 2008

Of course Hillary wants Obama to lose the election, cuz she knows she can beat McCain in 2012. But if she doesn't support Obama now, she will lose all her Democratic followers. Obama didn't choose Hillary for VP because then he would have had to pay her $20 million campaign deficit, He wants all of America to think of him as the good guy, but just look at how he threw Hillary under the bus, and I don't even like Hillary, just like he did his Grandma and will anyone else that gets in his way. That's what socialism is all about.

willzark

wow is tmz so aginst the repblicans!!! it'sgoing to be soo funny on 1:20:09 when mccain and palin are sworn into office. hey tmz remember: politics and business DO NOT MIX!! keep your opinons to yourself and stick towhat you do best: suck!!

LA

You guys are so like, totally ignorant. No one can change the condition we are in but Jesus Christ. It's pathetic how all of you are choosing sides. They both are of the devil and so are you.

barry Gordy is genius

SARAH PALIN IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. PALIN IS WRONG FOR AMERICA. IF SHE CAN'T CONTROL HER HOUSEHOLD SHE DAMNED SURE CAN'T MANAGE AMERICA.

barry Gordy is genius

McCain is cool, but NOT for the White House.

justice for daniel

78. Next time, inhale some helium just before asking him a question and then he'll hear your voice above all others and McCain will be a TMZ exclusive! At least he'd give you a surprised look for a national headline photo!

OBAMA / BIDEN in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 9:35PM on Sep 10th 2008 by PolarBear

Lesson number 1. If Polar Bear is voting for Obama, you know you should vote for McCain.

Me, myself and I

Obama made a fatal mistake by not selecting Hillary for the VP position, although I don't think she would have accepted 2nd place, anyway. All those who wanted Hillary for president will vote for McCain to show how displeased they are that a mixed-race person is the candidate instead of the female candidate they wanted to vote for. The Democratic party always seems to "get" the pulse of the nation wrong.

As a straight line Republican, I will vote the McCain/Palin ticket because I have always believed that the republican party reflects my own personal beliefs. The democrats are usually everything that I'm against. I have a very strong belief in the free enterprise system. I really hate protected jobs, just because you are in a union. Earmarks? Joe Biden is one of the biggest supporters of earmarks. Barack is a close supporter. John McCain is totally against earmarks. I believe that John McCain will be the next president of the United States of America.

Sheryl

That didn't just suck, that power sucked!

Jolene

McCain and Palin suck!!!!! They are both liars. Lots of things are beginning to come out about her and none good. McCain stand there like an idiot grinning with his yellow teeth!!!

Bumfuzzeled

Was this guy high???!!!??!!??!!??!!

OCD

What in the hell did the TMZ idiot say? I've listened to it over and over and I still can't figure it out. I gather from the comments that it was something inane--as usual.

Did you actually pay that videographer for that drivel? Stick to the drunk hos in Hollywood.