The Great

Cougar Hunt Lawsuit

MUST READ!!!!

9/10/2008 9:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the greatest lawsuit we've seen all month -- maybe all year -- and it's all over three chicks who are pissed at being branded "cougars" on national television.

Let's start with the important information. For those unfamiliar with the term "cougar," it's defined as "a sexually cunning 35+ female who is on the hunt for a much younger energetic male," at least according to the lawsuit.

Now onto the controversy: Three women are furious after they went to a club called Chapter 8 in Agoura Hills -- SoCal -- back in 2007 and wound up being featured on a G4 program called "Attack of the Show" -- in a segment called "The Great Cougar Hunt."

According to the suit, the ladies were portrayed as "older women who were attempting to pick up younger men at Chapter Eight, which was described (on the show) as a 'world famous cougar hot spot.' The segment describes cougars as the easiest and most ravenous prey for younger men."

The cougars three respectable ladies claim they were filmed without giving consent, and swear they "were not attempting to meet or 'hunt' younger men, or any men for that matter, on the day the video segment was made."

They also thought it was important to put this line in the lawsuit: "In fact, Plaintiffs do not date younger men at all."

The threesome claims the show was so "highly outrageous and offensive," that they're suing G4 and the two hosts of the show for more than $1,000,000!!!!!

FYI -- nowhere in the lawsuit do the ladies ever mention how old they are -- information that could be vital to the outcome of this highly important, extremely monumental legal battle. Calls to G4 were not returned.

The moral of the story: You mess with the cougar ... you get the claws!

Cougar Hunt: Click to view!

BSAM

They bite a little bit harder than they should and well I'm kind of sick of being ravaged and raped by cougars all the time!!

dean

I wouldn`t call these women cougars, I`d call them idiots.

slong

women can call men -dirty old men, old farts, perverts , over the hill, grandpa. - whenever they are with a younger woman. but call an old woman over the hill, grandma, pervert , and they get so pissed!! cougar is being way to easy on them!

Chaz

If the gals are hot looking,they have a case,if not ,good luck,and call me.

Innocent Young Boy

I am the founder of the IBC (Innocent Boys Ckub). We warn innocent young boys about predatory women, inform them of the strategies these women used, and tell them where they can find these women. If I was 23 again, I'd be at Chapter 8 every night!

Mississppigirl

I think that everyone should mind thier own business. If the public did'nt respond to shows like this one they would be off the air, and there wouldn't be issues or lawsuits like this one. If the public is going to label people who are aging then label everyone, and this country can go back to the Civil War days when "WE" all were labeled by color, race, creed, etc.

DKK

More power to them! You go cougars!

Miss Tammy

I'm and married and I tell you what I've seen plenty of younger men I'd be happy to date, I'd consider myself to be a cougar if I was single and looking... I think the politically correctness in society has gone way too far! If you don't like the moniker then ignore it! remember the old addage "stick & stones may break your bones but names can never hurt you!"
They only hurt if you let them!
I'm 41 one and I think I look pretty hot! To me it's a compliment!

Captain Harlock

Oh sure.. When older women go looking for younger men, they're "Cougars"... When older men go looking for younger women, they're "Perverts"... Not only a double standard going on here, but one that vilifies one sex, and not the other for doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

Men and women get the SAME EGO BOOST from going out with younger people. And if Demi Moore is happy with Ashton Kutcher, then I would be equally happy going out with Brooke Hogan or Mila Kunis..

--- Dave. (39, Long Island, NY)

Debbie

I think you're all missing the point. The women went to a club to have a good time and ended up being featured as "cougars" on a TV segment. I think the issue is one of privacy. Were they expecting to be shown in this segment? Did they give permission? And if they did, were they aware of the focus of the segment?

Chuck

i hope they win and get every penny

cary

once a cougar ,,always a cougar..called em hoes a few years ago.

Pete

I swear to God, the only thing women know how to do is sue. That's the only way they can make money. They certainly don't invent stuff, come up with cutting-edge technology in the medical or computer fields, or participate in any athletic endeavours that anybody would want to watch. They can't engineer or build anything, you don't want to get on an airplane they're flying, or be subjected to surgery they're conducting.

A very dumb form of humanity, those women.

Just sue, that's all they can do. And they need an intelligent male lawyer to help them with it.

Bobby

Hey, nobody ever called me a cougar. They just call me a dirty old man. Damn, I am going to change my sex, I want to be a cougar. Pouting here.

Ben Dover

THE BROADS ARE STRUCK OUT...WENT HOME TO THEIR HUSBANDS...AND HAD TO EXPLAIN THE SHOW,,,I WAS THERE...NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS WORTH GOING TO BED WITH....OLD COUGAR IS TOUGH MEAT...