The Old Bag Looks Good ...

9/10/2008 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

... and so does 75-year-old Joan Collins!

An upright Joan was snapped leaving a London restaurant holding a leather purse in one hand and her 43-year-old husband Percy Gibson in the other on Tuesday.

Sandra

uhhhh??? Yeah

val

I'm thinking whoever titled this, was a bastard child, doesn't expect to live long, for that day we age will be a blessing should we get there. Joan is a beautiful woman still today. I have a feeling that's not the case with the individual whose headline was no less than lifpstick on a pig. We see what you wrote, too bad you aren't as bright as McCain and Joan. No matter their age, they are sharper than the youth of today who'd disrrespect the aged. Don't forget the new 70s are barely the 50s. She looks great for 75 as does McCain when he was tortured for almost six years. Wonder how this writer would look after a week under the same torture. I have parents I respect and would never deny they are great looking no matter their age. This writer is the son of a b*tch and a bastard child, who is exceedingly disrespectful and dumb

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Val, this is a celebrity websight and she is a " celeb", that is what they do. Btw, McCain looks like such a fool everytime he stands like a goat listening to Palin milk her 15 minutes, might as well have put Hasselbeck on the ticket. imo

Chevy Girl

Love her!!!!! She looks great! You go Joan!

Patriotic Illegal Immigrant

75 and 43 difference of 32 years. This is MADNESS.

@Val

Damn those are harsh words man, are you white/nonwhite. Cause I never seen white folks care about grown folks the way you do.

Ahem

Actually, I think she looks 75! Although I am sure she is fascinating to talk to (what a life she has led), Percy should have ended it at talk.

bostnkid

her body still looks ok in that dress. i would still do her just to say i did.me and james dean.

Yeddy-Bo

Who the Hell is Joan Collins? I would need quite a few "Tom Collins" just to hold her crusty ass hand!!!!
Just saying......

Kara

Joan is cute, nice figure yet and GUTS..Her Man seems to Love Her and THEY Enjoy Life..However...The Ending???? Eternity??

gitrdun

I'm younger than him and I'd still hit it.

Kara

YES VAL-- Right On to You.. Pathetic people now days..I mean half of our Youth..Shallow, no morals, No Dignity, No Values, NO respect for the Elderly..The Old timers went to WAR for our Futures..I could rage on, whats the use???? The Insides are very important, Hearrt, Soul

Cynic

#6 - Yeah, maybe so, but UNDER that dress she's still 75 years old! Even nipped, tucked, and ironed, 75-year-old bodies are 75-year-old bodies......just sayin'! What's young hubby gonna do when Joan is 85, and he's 53? He's gonna be waiting for her to kick over so he can hook up with a 25-year-old, that's what!

Cynic

Excuse me, Val, but what the hell does John McCain have to do with this? Are you attempting to point out that they're the same age? I like Joan Collins okay, but McCain is a very dangerous man, and we're all screwed if he becomes our next President. You, my dear, are comparing apples and nukes. It does not fly.

JB

He looks old for 42!

justsaying

WOW!! That is a fantastic looking bag. And the purse looks good too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments