Hulk -- The Redneck Hugh Hefner

9/11/2008 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If it weren't for Hulk Hogan's mullet, orange skin and matching bandana, you'd swear this was Hugh Hefner and his bottle blonde girls next door.

Hulk was snapped in Miami with his 20-year-old daughter Brooke, while holding his creepy Brooke-alike girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel -- or was it the other way around?!

Just like Hef's harem, they're one big happy family.

john wayne gacy

juscus;

" which one looks better naked, daddy's girl ? "

to the contrary;

hulk couldn't hang with the competition,
KNOWING that brooke was truly hung..........

NACHOLIBRE RULES

Hey Hogan stop trying to bang your own daughter you perv. Get a life and stop trying to get another 15 more mins of fame on your daughters show. I have a 15 yr old at home and I tell her I will never be like Hogan.. You loser get a life and let Brooke live her own..PERVERT

kitty

HOW CREEPY!!!!

Seattlelite

Yuck! How sick is that? She looks like Brooke's older sister.

Potagee

Good for Hulk...A threesome is exactly what he needs. Come on you guys...It's OBVIOUS that Hulk is slamming his daughter brooke. by slamming, yes I mean f**king.

lurkster

How dare you say Hulk has a mullet...... it's a Skullet!

BLUHYDRO

DAMN.......................

Dee

I couldn't believe it when this guy sent a life-size cardboard cut out of himself to his daughter's Miami apartment. Good God, how sick is that?? What is wrong with this man? That's the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen a father do - - besides rubbing suntan oil all over his daughters butt and body. EEEEwwwwwwwwwwww!
He's either some control freak who can't stand his kids to be away from him, or he's one concieted mutha. A real man and a good dad would NEVER do the crap this nut does. Get some help dude.

e

...couple of things to add... does anyone really know what this Jennifer does for a living? Does she work or is she too on Hulk's payrole!!!????
...when you take a really good look at her face she is not that attractive at all! Take away the bleached out hair and what have you got???? She should consider a nose job!!!
Just a thought!!

e

If you notice, each and every pic or video taken of Hulk and this Jennifer, she is holding on for dear life! She always poses and is photographed kissing, touching, etc Hulk!! She is obviously using the Hulk to get some fame of her own as well as trying to make it look like he is all so happy and in love with her! Hulk is obviously not as comfortable when she does this!!!!HA HA...she has no career of her own and by hanging around Hulk in his hours of fame, she gets what she needs.....attention and fame! what a loser, gold diggin skank!!!

SmileyLJ

Whoa! Now this is freaky, Hulk's girlfriend looks just like Brooke!!!!! I would freak out if my father had a girlfriend who looked just like me!!!!! Wow, this is weird!!!!!!

PARENT

I used to be a hulk fan, but since the car accident I hope no no no respect for this man or his family!!!!!!!!!
They make me sick!!!!!!!

cj

The girl friend looks like Linda, his soon to be ex wife not Brooke.

chevydude26

hulk is the man...i can't stand what the media has done to these guys and all you sissy's judging others without lookinga at yourselves first

Lizzie

The two women must be friends...maybe they get 2 for the price of 1 at the local hair-doo joint,,,sure looks that way!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments