Hulk -- The Redneck Hugh Hefner

9/11/2008 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If it weren't for Hulk Hogan's mullet, orange skin and matching bandana, you'd swear this was Hugh Hefner and his bottle blonde girls next door.

Hulk was snapped in Miami with his 20-year-old daughter Brooke, while holding his creepy Brooke-alike girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel -- or was it the other way around?!

Just like Hef's harem, they're one big happy family.

Sloane

wonder what a shrink would make out of this
it is a bit Freudian maybe

Hulk is dating his "daughter" more or less

and wife Linda is dating her "son" you could say

am I the only one that finds this sort of oddly in need of a shrink?

2044 days ago

DIMPLES

I USE TO LOOK AT THE SHOWS, AND I SAW SOMETHING BETWEEN HIM AND BROOKE BEFORE THE PICTURE OF HIM RUBBING HER BEHIND. WHAT FATHER DOES THAT TO A GROWN WOMEN. HES BEEN DOING IT SO LONG NOW HE DOES IT IN PUBLIC. I THINK HES A PERVERT, AND THATS WHY LINDA LEFT. THEY TREATED HER LIKE SHE WAS NOTHING. I SAW NO LOVE FOR HER IN THAT SHOW. BROOKE SEEMED LIKE SHE WAS COMPETING WITH HER OWN MOTHER. NOW HER AND HER FATHER BOTH HAVE TO PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER FOR THEIR SIN. WAY TO GO LINDA, AND YOU LOOK GOOD. GET ALL THAT MONEY. BROOKE FIND YOUR OWN HUSBAND, AND SPEND HIS MONEY BECAUSE HULK HAS TO PAY HIS WIFE. YOURE NOT THE WIFE!.LINDA YOUR YOUNG MAN LOOKS GOOD, AND MATURED. AGE ANINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER. AS LONG AS YOU LOOK GOOD TOO. AND YOU DO. YOU LOOK HAPPY TOO. GOD BLESS YOU. WHEN MEN GET YOUNG GIRLS THEY ARE CALLED PLAYERS. GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE SHOWS. DO YOU SEE WHAT I SAW?

2044 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

um, ick
all the hairs on the back of neck are standing up...
this family needs to step back in the sewers of whatever state they came from

2044 days ago

JadieB

if i had parents like this i would have jumped off a bridge. honestly, it wouldnt suprise me if hulk and linda sat down together and wrote down the 5 most stupid things they could do to humiliate themselves. by my counts they've still got one suprise left for us.

Stupid thing no.1 - Had Brooke
Stupid thing no.2 - Had Nick
Stupid thing no.3 - Linda goes out with 19 year old that looks like nick
Stupid thing no.4 - Hulk is terribly close to going out with his daughter's twin

Stupid thing no.5 TBA.....

2044 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
where's the sun tan lotion???
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah@

S I C K!!!!

2044 days ago

#645732 - Cell Block H

This even creeps me out, and I'm the king of creepy. I wish I could change the rules and move these numbnuts forward on my list.

2044 days ago

you are so jealous!

you know all of you white folks look alike anyway. i can look online and find 10 more ugly broads who look like Brooke Hogan

2043 days ago

yazzie

Iam HAPPY for the HULKSTER! The rest of you who slander Hulk need to keep you dirthy minds and hearts out of the hole you crawled out of. LOVE YA HULK!

2043 days ago

yazzie

I love you Hulk and i know your not listening to a bunch of miserable clowns.......Be happy you deserve to be happy. The rest of the negative posts are dirty minded people who spread thier smell of the butt faced mouths.

2043 days ago

Annette85

ok, lets be reasonable here. The actual twist is that the woman resembles Linda, therefore Brooke looks like this woman as well. Troublesome that TMZ skips a step in this one to create a very cheap shot. It's obvious the man isnt over his ex, lets make that the story vs some absolutely absurd incestual garbage.

2043 days ago

pk3palm beach

WAY BEYOND SICK!!!!!!!!!
BROOKE'S DELUSIONAL -THIS FAMILY NEEDS SERIOUS THERAPY___ REALLY BROOKE JUST NEEDS TO ESCAPE____
GOD HELP ALL OF THEM. DID ANYONE EVER SUGGEST KEEPING A LID ON THE DATING WHILE THE FAMILY HEALED?? POOR JUDGEMENT -POOR TASTE - POOR PARENTING - POOR KIDS

2043 days ago

peepchristy

This is tooooooooo sick looking, Hulk and his wife linda need to get a grip on life. whats appropriate and not.

2043 days ago

scotte

Hogan and Ric Flair are both living in the past. Grow up guys.

2043 days ago

MARIE

SHE IS A OLD LOOKING 20 YEAR OLD

2043 days ago

chicoboy

WHY IS EVERY 1 HATING ON HOGAN..YALL NEED 2 LEAVE MY FUTURE FATHER IN-LAW ALONE...HE'S JUST ENJOYING HIS LIFE, UNLIKE U LAME AZZ HATERS ON HERE!! SO WHAT THAT BROOKE & HIS GIRLFRIEND LOOK ALIKE...WHAT IF HE LIKES BLONDES U AZZ WIPE...HOGAN FAN 4 LIFE..SO GIVE OFF HIS "D"

2043 days ago