Kanye Attack

Caught on Tape

9/11/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got the video of Kanye West grabbing a still photog's camera at LAX this morning.

Click to watch
You see Kanye (in a gray hooded sweatshirt) and his bodyguard/road manager (in the red) grabbing the camera away from the photog. It appears the bodyguard, Don Crowley, gets the camera and Kanye gets the lighting component. Crowley smashes the camera to the ground and Kanye does the same with the light.

Erik, our camera guy, then comes closer and the bodyguard then comes up and wrestles his camera away, ultimately breaking it.

As we first reported, both Kanye and his bodyguard were arrested for vandalism. They're both being held on $20,000 bail.

MADONNA

YOU KNOW WHAT, ALL THESE PEOPLE WANT TO BE STARS AND THEY KNOW THAT THE PAPS ARE PART OF THE FAME AND GLORY, THAT THEY COVET. ....I THINK THE PAPS GO A BIT TOO FAR SOMETIMES, BUT I GUESS IT'S PART OF THEIR JOB. ..... PEOPLE WANT TO READ THE RAGS THEIR PHOTOS ARE PRINTED UP IN, SO THEIR BOSSES PUT, UNDO PRESSURE ON THEM, TO GET THE FIRST SHOT, GET THE BEST SHOT. .... AS LONG AS PEOPLE BUY THOSE RAGS, THERE WILL BE PAPS.

kemza

Thats what im tokin bout Kanye!he did a gr8te job kickin him ass1we lyk it here bby

osama barrack hussein

Why does he act like such a diva..How can any celeb complain about getting there pic ture taken..he was in a public place'nuff said'

j

once you decide to be a star you have to accept the paps along with all the millions of $

BUMP

~Oh mamaaaaa they try to take my picture big bad mamaaaaa~

~I miss you mamaaaaa, come sit wit me in jail cuz I scared
mamaaaaa~

~I was walking wit me boyfriend an he was wearing a red coat
mamaaaaaa!

We now in jail together mamaaaaaa~

~Since you died my popularity has gone down mamaaaaaaa~

I needed some attention so I broke dee white boys camera now I sit
in' here in jail I miss you mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!~

BUMP

mines funny huh!

BUMP

mine cracks me up!!

Browescott

OK... TMZ you guys deserved that! I could say more but Erik should have gotten that ass beat. You guys put yourselves in these situations and do not expect to receive this type of reaction. You all are delusional. You know what and the funny thing is, he only got charged for vandalism. That goes to show you that is all they could ever charge him for because you are a PAPS. You get what you deserve. He should have whooped your ass though. Give people their space sometimes. Just like Britney... If you step out into moving traffic just to get a picture of "A person" and you get hit by a car, then you deserved it. Dumbasses!!!!!

Caro

Kanye West is a no longer an A-lister.. This is his way to stay in the media.. His temper is so violent that
many don't want to deal with him and his "posse"..

jennielynne80

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE. HE DOESN'T WANNA BE BOTHERED, HOW THE F@#& WOULD YOU ALL FEEL TO HAVE PEOPLE WITH A CAMERA ON YOU EVERYTIME YOU WALK OUT YOUR DOOR? IT'S ANNOYING AND ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH IT KNOWS!

MY 2ND B*%$h HOW CAN SOMEONE CALL KANYE RACIST? CAN WE SAY THE POT CALLED THE KETTLE BLACK. I AM WHITE, I DON'T SEE KANYE AS RACIST. WHY DO YOU? BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE CLOSE MINDED TRAILER TRASH THAT HAVE TO BRING RACISM INTO POSTING A COMMENT ON A WEBSITE.

GET A LIFE PEOPLE! I STILL LOVE U KANYE!

Stu

Ever notice how you never see Kanye West and Barack Obama in the same room. I think they might be the same person. Think about it, They are both talentless idiots.

Lacey

I guess you can't take the hood out of this idiot.

Lacey

jennylynn is a dumb white girl

mistyblue

That's the price u pay for being a celebrity. If Kanye don't want the camera in his face, stop being famous. Dumb azz! Look like he was having a damn nervous breakdown!

Mzmee

Good for Kenya, they need to regulate those pap..... Kanya is human.... I hope Kenya sue the pap, he should try and do something, that pap was out of line... the laws need to be changed. Kenya would not have been in that situatue if those stupid pap would leave them alone. everything is not news.. Kenya going to the airport getting on an airplane is not news.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments