Bloody Hell -- Slashed Wino Gets Sloshed at Work

9/12/2008 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy Winehouse stumbled into a late night gig at the Monarch Lounge in Camden last night looking more in need of an autopsy than a night at the pub.

Decked out in scabs, scratches, bruises and barely able to stand, Wino somehow managed to stay conscious through her whole DJ set -- though it's hard to tell the difference.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

booboo

yikes

Lucy

omg!! just when you think she can't get any worse...

Nancy

I really believe if Amy continues with this behavior continues, we will be reading her obituary within the next year. She needs serious intervention.

Jade

Can someone put her in a padded room w/ a straight jacket already

Toby Christensen

Someone give that horse-faced alkie Brit ho-bag a job starring as the pony oppostie Daniel Radcliffe's penor in "Equus".

shelly

My God, where is this girls family??? She needs someone to take control of her life like Brittney's dad did. And hurry!!

Workinaway

Jesus, Joseph and Mary...what a hot mess. I do not understand why the business folks around (you know, the leeches), actually just stop working with this woman. What a sad testament to how soul-less the music industry really is.

jrad247

HOLY HELL !!!

WE CALL THAT LOOK THE SKID ROW STREET WALKING ADDICTED CRACK WHORE LOOK HER IN AMERIKA !

Punk B*tch

I think I just found this years Halloween costume idea !!!!!!!!! Scary !!!!!!!!!!!!! NotFamous & Nancy are both right.

know it all

how totally sad..see the pic with track marks and dried blood on her arm..I know that addicts..need to find sobriety on there own...but to all of the enablers in Amy's life..You are low life's and murders..shame on you...and shame on TMZ and others who exploit this tragic story for money and ratings

ShameAboutRaisins

I don't think anyone goes to see her shows anymore to hear the music - I think they just want to be able to say to their friends "I saw Amy Winehouse RIGHT BEFORE she died!". This isn't entertainment anymore. It's criminal that this person is allowed to live unsupervised/unhospitalized. If someone saw a dog on the street in this condition, all the animal rights groups would be fighting to help get it off the streets and into care. But this keeps going on and on...each time we see her, she's in a worse state of physical deterioration, hardly even human anymore. But all those enablers out there, I hope they are very proud of themselves.

p

How SAD! What a waste of extraordinary talent!! She needs to get it together.

Nadine

Poor Amy....I understand she is her own person and she is an adult...but for the love of God! When will someone step in and take control? She needs someone close to her to not tell her NOT to drink (because that'll never happen) but to at least monitor how much she drinks and what drugs she does. I'm just going to say this now....RIP Amy Winehouse. Hope you get your act together before its too late.

B.A.

OMG she was such a pretty girl when she started out, thats what crack will do for you. She needs help or we are going to see her dead in a month

Kay

OMG people this is very sad. TO HER FAMILY WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE WAITING FOR? FOR HER TO DIE? LOOK AT HER!!! SHE'S PAST ROCK BOTTOM.. YOU WONT BE HAPPY WHEN YOU FIND HER DEAD...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments