Could

It Be?

9/14/2008 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe we're just too cynical, but is it possible John McCain actually picked Tina Fey -- not Sarah Palin -- as his running mate?

Tina probably knows what the Bush Doctrine is.

heyheyhey

"I truly believe that people like myself, who are in a position of entertainers in the limelight, should keep their mouth shut on politics. Because at the end of the day, let me tell you what I 'm good at: I'm good at writing songs and singing. What I'm not educated in is the field of political science. And so for me to be sharing my views and influencing people of who I think they should be voting for … I think would be very irresponsible on my part. So I'll just keep my mouth shut on that. I think celebrity endorsements hurt politicians. Because as soon as somebody comes out for a politician, especially in Hollywood, when they all go, 'I'm voting for this guy!' — I go, 'That's not who I'm voting for!' … As soon as Oprah Winfrey pops up and goes 'Ha-la-la-la-la,' I'm like, 'I love Barrack Obama. I hate Oprah Winfrey.' I don't hate her. I just don't believe in her, so I don't want any part of any of that. I think celebrities hurt politicians."

- Kid Rock tells CMT Insider

ms. anonymous

7. But seriously. Any woman who does not vote for McCain/Palin is probably still a cave dweller.

Posted at 3:23PM on Sep 14th 2008 by Tarzan say NO!

Why would any woman with half a brain want to vote for another woman that wants to put us back in the cave dwelling era?

Twinker

Too bad they didn't dress up Michael Phelps as "First Dude". They both have the same blank goofy smile.

obama osama

Michellel Mahamoud Osama: "Thank God for Affimative Action!"

ThreeFarmers

Sarah Palin WISHES she was as smart and clever as Tina Fey. Amy Poehler rocked, too. That skit was the funniest thing I've seen on SNL in a very, very long time.

ms. anonymous

Posted at 3:52PM on Sep 14th 2008 by anonymous

It is racist people, like you, with your nonexistent mentality that have helped Bush drive this country into the ground.

sara

This question is an insult to Tina Fey.

Tina Fey has class, integrity, compassion and a brain. Palin has none of those qualities.

Rodhika

Vote Tina Fey
on Election Day!

LoL

G I L F ! ! !

Jeff Dranetz

Tina Fey did a real cgood job, she nailed the accent. However, inspite of the skit, I'm still voting McCain-Palin. The so-called Bush Docrine is not something George Bush formally authored. It's merely a generalized interpetation by the media and scholars of his actions of the past 8 years.

Bruiser

To #14 Clearer.....that was excellent! Thanks for those observations. Now everybody, go back and read them again and let it sink in.

Terry

You people are such puppets, they throw out a agenda and you all jump right to it

most of you need the government & media to show you the way, To help you recover from your own bad choices in life.

Someone Like Sarah Palin who is a women and made different choices in life you have a hard time relating too
but thank God those of you who have not fully evolved yet wont even get up before noon on election day let alone make it to the poll

Re: Posted at 3:40PM on Sep 14th 2008 by clearer > You have your Obama spin data all wrong and spun in all diffrent directions causing a major collision of non facts.

If one is voteing for Obama then they should have more faith in his ability and no need to go after the other party's VP choice lol you look scared and untrusting in your own canidates ability to not only win an election but carry out the many promises to you that you are depending on..

Glisten Garbor

Oh good Tina did such a great job it will help Sarah's trek to the white house.

Anonymous13

>20. I plain do not like black people and will not vote for that big eared monkey looking Obama.
>Posted at 3:52PM on Sep 14th 2008 by anonymous

To #20 above: Do people like you really exist? you obviously are lacking in every category that accounts for human intelligence... Let me break that down for you (and I am sure that I am not the first person in your life to have mentioned this)
You Are Truly an IDIOT!!!!!!!!

You obviously have no grasp for reality for what is at stake here. how do you suppose the U.S. is going to pay for the 2 wars we presently have going on, and continue to bail out every industry???

McCain does not have an economic plan. Obama does...

But then again I am sure you make minimum wage or are you "on Them Food Stamps?"

LOSER!!!!

Terry

Re: Posted at 3:40PM on Sep 14th 2008 by clearer

"You have your Obama spin data all wrong and spun in all diffrent directions causing a major collision of non facts".