Could

It Be?

9/14/2008 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maybe we're just too cynical, but is it possible John McCain actually picked Tina Fey -- not Sarah Palin -- as his running mate?

Tina probably knows what the Bush Doctrine is.

Liz

2 words > scar face

Sharona

It doesn't matter.....they are both hotter than a $2 pistol!

that's all

I think that Palin is awesome. Everyone from the left hates her because she is white, married to the same man for years and conservative. In the US of A white women are very much ridiculed by the left , Unlesss you're a butch man-hatin woman with clipped hair and a mustache shouting ant-war slogans the left will ridicule white women who are beautiful, stay devoted to their families and husbands I wasn't going to vote at all because McCain was not conservative enough for me, but the more the left schills hate Palin the more I decided to vote the McCain/Palin ticket.

lizkirby

3 words > Liz is fail.

mikeg539

Sarah is sexier

sara

ummm, Brittanica, people dislike Sarah Palin because she is a hate-filled self-righteous dolt who continues to lie about her record, and who is a complete insult to women everywhere. If you support her, I feel sorry for you. And I fear for your children.

Red Bull 420

WOW Great Story.. did that take alot of time to put together TMZ ? How anyone there can go home and feel good after a long day of making fun of other is beyond me. LOL I like the blond chick on T.V. making fun of someone last week......WITH NASTY ASS WET ARM PIT STAINS. You are all just ANOTHER of U.S.A. 's problems. Helping us become the fading world power. If your not helping your hurting. GROW UP You know nothing about Palin so STFU!

sara

Lolita

Please don't insult Tina Fey by implying she could EVER actually be confused with this Alaskan moose-shooter with the IQ of a door-stop!

Actually, that's insulting to door-stops!

I bet a door-stop would know what the hell the Bush Doctrine is, I know Tina Fey does!

I'm sure when you say "Bush Doctrine" to Palin she thinks your discussing the "dos and don'ts of bikini waxing".

that's all

Funny, I feel sorry for your children because you teaching them to be hate-mongers like yourself. Obama is a religious dolt who sat through evil Wright's sermons, but you think he is the messiah. Sorry, he isn't. And the people are smart enough not to vote a man in who lies about his background and true feelings and faith. I hope so, anyway.

that's all

52. LOL, well, Red Bull 420, you pretty much sum up the level of intelligence among the Palin supporters! what a sad bunch indeed.

Posted at 6:24PM on Sep 14th 2008 by sara

_____________

Weaksauce. Back-slapping your own post under another name.

Didntknowthis

Well Sexy Sarah,the homewrecker,is a standard "hockey mom". Ya, right. She is divirsion. I don't think we want to have new blood in the white house every 28 days. lol... Nice theory, I am all for womens rights. She will set it back 100 years

I knew they would use Tina Fey. LOL..

Sorry Sarah. I am for womens rights. But family comes first. Going to have issues with kids every single day. No nanny should have to deal with it. A Dad has his role and so does the mom. She is the heart of the family. I wouldn't want you to be in charge in calling a nuclear war after Bristol gets knocked up again... Oh good old American values down the loo.

GO OBAMA...

Didntknowthis

Posted at 6:18PM on Sep 14th 2008 by Red Bull 420

Humor anyone? Humor? Get a grip loser. Get use to jokes, you will be made fun of alot. If you know about Palin HAAAAAAAAA

Bandolero

The sooner Palin and McCain get into office, The sooner the REVOLUTION will topple the Right and the Oligarchy. Obama will just slow things down.

Drew P. Drawers

Ripoffs! TMZ I was on record making the Fey/Palin comparison shortly after Palin was announced. I deserve all the credit for pointing out the obvious FIRST! I heard that they actually smell very different fwiw...