Brenda Walsh: Beer Wench

9/16/2008 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shannen Doherty has revealed her secret to sitting through an episode of the yawnfest known as the new "90210": A case of beer.

Viewers, on the other hand, can just change the channel.

skater

This ain't Perez! What you smokin'? For the record, the new 90210 is torturous to watch. It's filled with the devils seed - uh, huh, it is! Go back to watching your cat pee on your linoleum floor Mich.

Justin

It feel weird saying this, but I actually like the new 90210. I am not sure how this happened, but I went in with such low expectations that I guess I was bound to like it. I feel they have done a great job mixing the new cast with the old cast, and I really like "Silver", I just love the fact that she is David and Kelly's younger sister from thje original. I also can't wait to see if Kelly's kid is really Brandon's, or possibly Dylan???

hopper65

and why again is she 'famous'? that silly 90210 show from 20 years ago? fugly

Mr.Jones

Who gives a crap that shes buying beer? I think shes old enough to do that.

Heene

Oh man I'd like to drink some beer with her, and I don't even like beer, but if I got to hang out with her and she was drinking maybe she would like wanna make out or even do more.

scissors

I'm not sure who that is but I'll tell ya one thing....and MARK MY WORDS HARVEY!!! I too can see all the beer in her shopping cart and it's only a matter of time before she's sipping on the vodka at 9am every morning! She can't escape destiny!

love sexy men

Go Shannen, we still love you, IGNORE ALL THESE A____OLES...U R GREAT , CHARMED FOREVER , THANKS PRUE,

Knock It Off

She is a has been. It starting to show,

angel46

It's nothing without Tory Spelling! Dummies really messed up with this show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2