Gayle King -- It's Nasty

9/17/2008 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We're confused. Gayle King said the whole "Sarah won't be on Oprah during the campaign" thing was a "nasty internet rumor." But Oprah gave us a statement saying exactly that. And then the photog confessed he had a crush on Palin ... and Gayle was suspicious ...
Gayle King: Click to watch

TMA

First!!!!

OCD

Frankly, I don't care what Gayle, Oprah, Bill O'Reilly, FOX, CNN, MSNBC or Geraldo have to say. I'll make up my own mind, thank you.

Miss Spell

It's not a nasty internet rumor! I read exactly what Oprah posted on her website. Oprah is racist. She's not for getting someone qualified in the White House, she's for getting a black man in the White House, qualified or not.

OCD

To TMA

What is up with the "FIRST!!!!!" thing? Did you never get your very own trophy when you were a child? Were you the middle child or the 6th child or something? Being first is not always best. Take a firing squad for example...

FlBiker

Hey Gayle, nice penis, m'aam.

Liz

I am with OCD on this one! I am an "adult" woman with a degree who owns my own comapny. I don't need TMZ or Gayle King for that matter, to even attempt to tell me whom I should vote for.

littlepickdick

Oprah's thighs are usually covering Gayle's ears, so she didn't hear about it.

OCD

To #5 Lisa

You go, girl. There are women who are feminists (NOT feminazis) who are capable of working it out for themselves. Feminists do wear dresses, they like to look nice, they own companies, they also can enjoy chopping wood, playing sports and vamping. Feminazis have penis envy and believe that they need to beat men to death in order to show their power.

Hell, all you have to do is outthink them and that's not really very difficult. Just kidding. I'd rather bang wits with a man than a woman. Men are at least logical most of the time.

Moan Ica

Sorry, but, is there such a thing as "nostril reduction" in the plastic surgery department?

Just askin'.

freedomisnotfree

i agree with tmz Sarah Palin is hot oprah is not

Fan Since 2007!!!

Oprah's scared s**tless of Palin...

Admit it, Oprah...

freedomisnotfree

yes Gayle you will be celebrating on nov. 5th for the first women in the white house
SARA PALIN YOU GO GIRL

FED UP WITH THESE IDIOTS

I DONT WANT TO SEE HER ON OPRAH EITHER. OBAMA IS THE MAN. WHY HATE ON OPRAH PEOPLE? ALL THE NICE THINGS SHE DOES FOR PEOPLE AND THE THING S SHE DOES TO INSPIRE PEOPLE. SHE HAS AN OPINION WHO SHE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT AND SHE DOESNT HAVE TO HAVE HER ON HER SHOW. IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR PALIN VOTE FOR PALIN...I AM NOT AND NEITHER IS OPRAH OR GAYLE. HAHA

freedomisnotfree

TMZ WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT HOW COME THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF BARBARA STREISANDS OVER THE TOP FUND RAISER FOR OBAMA THAT WENT ON IN BEVERLY HILLS. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE ON TOP OF THESE THINGS.

len

It isn't within Winfreys power to decide which running candidate she will permit on her "show" She has commited herself to Obama. Any interview would not be impartial. Apart from which. Winfrey may dictate whom she wants as a guest on the show, but the "guests" also have a choice. An interview with Christianne Amanpour or Anderson Cooper. Excellent, Intelligent people , well aquainted with politics & world events. in direct opposition to Winfrey, well versed in diets, book of the month club, advice to the lovelorn & women's household issues.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments