Amber Fried - Home Foreclosed

9/19/2008 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amber FreyAmber Frey of Scott Peterson fame has felt the economic pinch. Her house is going on the auction block.

TMZ has obtained a Notice of Trustee's Sale which says, "You are in default under a deed of trust dated 9/30/2005." According to the Notice, the property, located in Fresno County, CA, will go on the auction block next Wednesday, September 24 at 10:30 AM.

The auction will be held at the County Courthouse in Fresno. Starting bid - $454,262.11.

mistysmom

its nice she came forward but that does not make her a hero or a good example. Just a human being like the rest of us.She is okay but nothing special.

name withheld

Mistys Mom

I think it's disgusting that you do not have your own identity and referto yourself as Mistys Mom. Why do you put your daughters name out there and not your own?

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Everyone knows that "spa" is underground lingo for prostitution. Massage (with relief) cost 120.00.
I wouldn't bag on the ole whore too much but its fun.
Also how about the fact that she wasn't sure who the baby daddy was? Scott wasn't the first night rodeo.

my two cents

Who wants to live in podunk Fresno anyways?

annie

She also was just married a few years ago. He is a corrections officer. I think he ran off with some new chick. Or so I was told. I also was told Amber blew her money on alot of crap. New car,lawyers,clothes,lives on plastic. She wrote this book to profit herself. Not to help anyone. She is not a victim. She used her usual piss poor judgement as she does everyday. She can't pay her daycare either. But she is no fool here. More free publicity. Ask her who she is doing these days Fresno?

Lou Reed

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BET SHE TOOK OUT A LITTLE EXTRA WHEN SHE APPLIED FOR THAT LOAN???LIKE MOST FLASHY WOMEN IM SURE SHE HAS A CLOSET FULL OF SHOES,BOOTS,JEANS,BLOUSES, AND DRWARS OF THONGS,BRAS,PANTIES,STOCKINGS. ENOUGH TO MAKE A POOR CHINEESE FAMILY CRY OUT IS DISGUEST. ALL THAT CRAP ALONG WITH HER MAXED OUT CREDIT CARDS AND ALL HER KIDS STUFF WILL HAVE TO FIT INTO A TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN FRESNO.....HOPE HER NEW LANDLORD RENTS TO HER WITH A CRUMMIE CREDIT REPORT. JUST LET THE BANK HAVE THE HOUSE!!! LIKE EVERY OTHER SELFISH SOB IN THIS COUNTRY.ITS NOT HARD TIMES.ITS STUPID TIMES!!!!

name withheld

Lou Reed,

Sorry Buddy. You just can't do that kind of damage by yourself. If the people don't have money to pay their houses, they don't have food either. Or if I have money, and I can't sell my house or make my house payment, what should I do? Cry? No, I will leave my house.
When they flaunt oppurtunity, and inflate values to benefit our economy, we can take a step back, and resell the houses at better rates, and allow people a chance back into the economic stimulus.

Anita

She seems like she was living in a romantic dream. Poor thing.
The jerk totally lied to her and then he tuned out to be a killer.
I feel bd for her and hope things will get better.

Vajayjay

I'm sure she really appreciates you broadcasting this TMZ you morons

Vajayjay

Get a LIFE people....it's bad....it's really bad. Do you honestly make yourselves feel better by judging others? I'm just sayin.....

Me, myself and I

I guess I'm "old school" - maybe because of the generation I came from, but I'm far removed from Amber's generation. I can't imagine not knowing for certain who the father of my child is. "Sleeping" with someone on the 1st date is something I've never done. I don't believe in casual sex. I believe that sex is an expression of love for each other, and shouldn't happen until both feel that they love each other. Now that I've dated myself, I want to say that it's too bad that Amber can not afford her mortgage payments.

Amber is not the only one who is losing her house, - many people are. Three years ago, the housing bubble was at it's peak, and now that bubble has burst. The house I own now is the 5th house I have owned. I bought this house for cash, (no mortgage), out of the profit I made on my 4th house in 2005. Of all of the 4 previous houses I've owned, I've sold them all for twice or more than I paid for them. I am not a real estate genius. I just used common sense, and had some luck along the way. 1st: I never took on a mortgage that was more than 25% of my monthly income. 2nd: I only took fixed mortgages, NEVER any ARM's! 3rd: I negotiated taxes and insurance OUT OF THE MORTGAGE payment, because those two things are variables, and only rise. Twice, I had to pay an extra point to do this, but it was worth it because my equity was built much faster. 4th: I made extra principle payments as much as possible, on a regular basis. I saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in interest payments, and three of the four mortgages were paid off in half of their term.

Again, this is just common sense. No one should believe that it is a "good thing" to pay interest payments on a mortgage, or credit cards for that matter. That's another thing I don't do. I pay every credit card in full, and on time so that I don't ever have finance charges. The "trick" is - is to never charge more than you can afford to pay, when payment is due.

Stephen

its amazing just how easy it was to get 1/2 million mortgage on a home... I mean outside of a book deal, this trollop's income potential was on par with a Barista your local starbuc.ks..NO wonder the sub prime mkt is disaster....Speaking of " Fried" when do the Fry Peterson's ass???

Vajayjay

lou reed...since you know everything you should play the lottery...you could win then you would be really rich and get your very own house you imbisile

Tangie

Butterfly...maybe you should learn how to spell before you call others EMBECILE. I never knew how pathetic American education is until I came to this site.

ivy

I kinda have to agree with one of the other posters. She had NO idea he was married and when she found out she confronted him and went to the police to assist them in getting Scott. I can't stand the girl and think she's a money hungry little slut and writing a book to gain big money off of another's death is just disgusting!