Wanna Clean Courtney Love's Toilets?

9/22/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney LoveAre you a "non thieving non freaky housekeeper" in the Malibu area? Courtney Love could use your help!

Sick of using agencies who supply her with "PIGS who steal," the always crazy Courtney turned to the ever-reliable MySpace to find a new maid. She makes it very clear she doesn't want any "superfans" -- a little ironic for a posting on a fan site, don't cha think?

The pay may be good, but you'd have to be as crazy as Courtney to take that job.

Angel

Yes I would!!! I need to get out away from the East Coast and start fresh somewhere and make great memories and I am sure this is the place to be along with my cousin that lives in LA... I am not to proud to do the work of a maid/housekeeper/ PA... I am here just say the word and no clingy girl trying to get somehwere through this lady that I truly respect and people need to back off and let these people be who they are!!! None of us are better than the next and if the world could see this we would all live in a better place!!! I am here for you Courtney.. Angel Girl

2036 days ago

marie

If you come to NY I would be happy to do it. To be honest I dont really know much about you and money is money, I do houses here in NY and make more money than some people let go from Leham. Have plenty of references who are extremely happy with my work and NEVER a thing missing. Go ahead laugh all you nay sayers but tell me the last time the government was not in your pockets. Left the corporate world and make just as much money with out having to kiss butt to get to the next step. No one to answer to but myself...... So before you condem anyone for cleaning houses just think you may be there one day too...

2036 days ago

Hal

She looks like she's seeing a big turd.

2036 days ago

Hal

17 Marie: I sure don't condemn anyone for cleaning houses! When I worked I had someone who cleaned my house. I figured up her salary, and she was making pretty close to what I was, without all the hassle of putting up with people! A good housekeeper is worth his/her weight in gold!!!

2036 days ago

Amy

Is it weird that I think I'd be the perfect maid for Courtney Love?

2036 days ago

Anita

Of course no one in their right mind wants the job.

Working for a Psycho is never easy - you deserve combat pay woking for this freak.
Plus you would need a PHD in aberrant behavior.

2036 days ago

jesus

i would lose it the first time she dropped a deuce on the bathroom floor

2036 days ago

BarrackOBottom

BarrackOBottom says "Go, Fight, Win Bitches!" Check out my new undies!

2036 days ago

dlm1964

She looks JUST LIKE Ursula the Sea Witch from THE LITTLE MERMAID. Can we get a side-by-side pic? Anyone? Anyone?

2036 days ago

douchebag3000

i would rather work fot satan. and i am not a fan of satan either haha

2035 days ago

King Beef

I guess there's always the chance that by working as her maid, you might go down in history as the person that found her lying dead on the floor after overdosing and choking on her own puke.

I'm just sayin'.

2035 days ago

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Hey Courtney Love , Why did your 33 year old boy friend Russel Brand sexual Mock the 16,15 year old Jonas Brother ??

2034 days ago

Drew P. Drawers

I'd spray scrubbing bubbles into her mouth and crotch first just to be on the safe side...

2034 days ago

chica

I would like to work for Mrs Love but I dont know where to contact her. I cleaned after her for 3 months while she stayed at a rahab program. I know how she likes things done and at the same time give her totally privacy and confifencialily.

chica