Amber Frey Going Once, Twice....

9/24/2008 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's bad enough Amber Frey's home went into foreclosure. Know what's worse? No one wants it, even for a bargain basement price.
Amber Frey
Just minutes ago, the house went on the auction block in Fresno, Calif., with a starting bid of $306,000. The 13 prospective bidders all passed and after four minutes the house officially went back to the bank.

Is it the tanking real estate market or Scott Peterson's karma? We report, you decide.

It's Time For A Change

I dont like to see anyone lose their home. At least Scott P...the jerk..has a place to lay his head. Now, Amber
gets screwed again. Sorry to hear this news.

justanotherfknday

This girl's only redeeming value is that she helped put away a murderer. Other than that, if it weren't for her decent looks, what's between her legs and probably the fact that she swallows, she'd be another blond bimbo....

eric

Poor girl I would love to fu...I mean, console her, over this loss. With no house, I would surely pitch a tent for her....

eric

Where is she living now? Is she involved with any man?

sandyduncansglasseye

Fresno? Oh dear God

barbara

judge not least you be judge... But remember that KARMA is a nasty little thing..

barbara

KARMA

Brian

Karma bitch..........Your innocent act dont pay the mortgage do it.......Maybe your good freind Gloria will bail you out again

Jason Tobin

No homes are selling on the Courtroom Steps, they are ALL going back to the bank.

me

Oh dear, I live in Fresno and I find it so ironic how nobody has mentioned this anywhere around town, on the news, or in the paper. Amber I thought was doing well, she has a new day spa, but I guess all that bad publicity can really take its toll! KARMA!

Lacedawg

I live in Fresno...and the number of foreclosures are tremendous. I really don't think this is karma, because Amber was unknowingly involved in the life of a psychopath. A lot of good, hard working people are losing their homes right now, and it's sad that we're targeting one of them and saying they "deserve it', when in reality Amber and her family are just trying to survive like the rest of us. GIVE HER A BREAK!

L

That's too much for a house in Fresno, especially in this market!

Patricia Burke

Please give the girl a break. She did not know that creep was married. I hope things
work out for her. You should not wish bad things on people.. It may come back to haunt. you....

Sue

I dont get it. Amber Frey made alot of money with her book and movie on the Laci Peterson tragedy. How
can her house go into foreclosure?? I thought she came out doing damn ok for dating Scott only 3 weeks.

hell with them all

damn I never paid her that much for sex to own a house like that I want my $$$ back bitch. She had a guild how to do it and feel good pg 37

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments