Joe Biden

Turn Up the Hearing Aid!

9/24/2008 10:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

McCain isn't the only one up for office who may be too old to be running -- Joe Biden, 65, acted like he couldn't hear our questions when we asked him flat out, face-to-face about snubbing Lindsay Lohan.

ME

EH? what u say sunny? lol poor guy

teksazsyz

Well you can't understand what's he's saying. what's he speaking, ebonics?? All I hear is Senator why don't you blah blah blah Lindsay Lohan.

Julie

Why the hell would he answer a stupid question like that??

artie help

why anyone would even answer your ridiculous queries is amazing to me.

Chris

That TMZ cameraman is a moron. I'd ignore him also.

Goodmorning

Keep it up Joey...Your only helping us out on the other side....

hot snot

I am thinking something is going to happen, either illness wise or other and Biden will drop out of the race and Obama will get Hillary on the ticket...it's really what he should do. Otherwise...i see a McCain/Palin white house...

Judd

Do you blame him? I wouldnt answer your questions either. You arent real news so there is no point in even answering the questions. Plus most of the people that actually watch tmz are idiots and wont vote or will vote for the wrong person because they arent informed enough.

PJ

I couldn't understand a thing anyone was saying except, "Senator, Senator." Stupid reporters. As if Biden cares about Lindsay "Moron" Lohan ---it's dumb to think he would even give her the time of day. She is not dealing with a full deck.

No one in their right mind, including Biden cares what she or any other celeb thinks.

And by the way, Biden is not going to step down. The only time that ever happened the Pres candidate lost in a landslide. Because everyone thought he was unable to make a choice and stick to it. Obama won't do that.
Besides, with Biden you get a breath of fresh air and he is funny.

Think of it this way: If Obama wins, SNL won't be able to make fun of him cause it would be "racist" so they'll pick on Biden.

arte help

The main reason why Obama will lose this election.

hell with them all

Now TMZ is in the main stream for the white house run?

Kelli

I agree tkenneddy and I can't wait till this is over!

Melon Head

This guy is a total tool...blows big time!!!

dreamer

The man is a boob.

teresa

# 8 - I totally agree. I have thought also that some sort of sudden "illnes" will result in his removal off the ticket. He continues to make a boob of himself and is hurting Obama, which is great for me because I am voting McCain.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments