Britney -- Once You Go Black...

9/25/2008 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing her best black Suri Cruise weave, Britney filmed her latest music video on Wednesday.
At least it's better than that crazy pink one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Party 'till you die!

These are some classics:
48. the only light you're going to see riptorn is the one on the end of my rifle scope as it rips your head to shreds.......didn't your mother teach you not to antagonize the crazy people? i guess she must be a little off herself to have had you...........leave us loonies alone, if you know what's good for you................

Posted at 6:16PM on Sep 23rd 2008 by shelly

25. hey #24, how's this for crazy......i'd love to set you on fire and then blow your brains out with a shot gun....

Posted at 12:54PM on Sep 23rd 2008 by shelly
52. #51 you are absolutely right........i might not of gone through exactly what she did, but it was similar.......i do have bi-polar disorder and i have one child.....she is 22months, and three months after i had her, i was commited to a psych ward for post partum depression and the bipolar as well, i also have post traumatic stress disorder from my mother, she is a validated child abuser, yes i am emotionally screwed up, i have a lot of issues to deal with, so i get really offended when people go after britney, they have no idea about what she's gone through, but i do. i just wish that they weren't so mean to her.

Posted at 10:29PM on Sep 23rd 2008 by shelly
.................................................................................
I have it all recorded! I love these the best:

"the only light you're going to see riptorn is the one on the end of my rifle scope as it rips your head to shreds.......didn't your mother teach you not to antagonize the crazy people?"

"blow your brains out with a shot gun...."
...................
Instant classics! So when's your next psyche ward committal? It should be looming soon!

Party 'till you die!

I will only say this now. If you wish to just simply drop this and not respond back, I will not respond back to you either. If you leave me in peace, I will do the same. Seriously consider this. I will keep my word if you keep yours. It does not get any simpler than this.

WHO WRITES THESE ARTICLES!!!!

SHELLY, If you ever need anyone to talk to or anything, you can trust to give me your e-mail address.(and yes i'm a good listener lol) I would hate for anything to happen to you because of you feel verbally abused. I once heard on the news, some random person abused some girl on myspace about her weight and looks, to the point where she hung herself. I'm in no way saying you would do that, But, it's because no one took the situation seriously when she told her parents / friends.

Some feel the need to act righteous, but they don't realize , even though they are trying to prevent harm they are causing potential harm aswell. This "verbal abuse". It's just as bad. Having gone too far causing the other person to hurt themselves is as bad. Hypocrisy is a terrible thing. The offer stands Shelly,

Party 'till you die!

A word to the wise, it's never, ever good to put one's email into a public blog. It is perhaps the single best way to get yourself into serious problems. There are safer ways to exchange information, but you can figure that out for yourselves.

citizen kope

hey wow, maybe you should tell the people how you like to antagonize, verbally abuse and insult people that you have no business doing. and i wouldn't be surprised if comment 80 was you as well. i have problems so does everybody, at least i'm honest. the only failure here is that god didn't snuff you out a long time ago. have a good one you satan worshiper.

2089 days ago

citizen kope

37. and this comment is for the person who keeps on stalking me about taking up for britney. this person has been extremely verbally abusive and threatening towards me. and i also want to warn others about this monster. her comments are very offensive and hurtful. i have no beef with this jackass, but apparently they have one with me. you are such a coward that you can't even use your own name. leave me alone. i am entitled to my opinion just as you are yours. at least i have a spiritual life which is more than i can say for you. you think that it's ok to keep on attacking a wounded heart? i have been abused enough. i am seeking help for my issues, and you should get some help for yours as well. your lectures serve only yourself. and since you are abusive towards me, i can only deduce that you are also abusive to others as well. and verbal abusers, such as yourself are also physical abusers as well. i will always defend britney. just as you will always abuse her and myself. she's not going to go away. you know what they say, you truly love the person that you hate the most. you're more screwed up than me and britney put together. go back to hell and tell satan that you have to stay because heaven doesn't allow abusers inside. quit harassing, threatening, and abusing me. you obviously have some deep emptiness and self image issues since you feel the need to beat up on people. your insecurities are driving you to be an insensitive jerk to me and others. now, go and take your anti psychotic meds, you really need them. maybe a vacation at a nice psych ward would do you some good. no one else needs to be subjected to your self righteous and sanctimonious bull s h i t. you like the sound of your own voice too much, and trust me honey, it's not all that good. take care. and please, please get some help for your abusive behavior and unneeded hostility towards me and others. for the last time, stop abusing me. i am a person with feelings just like everyone else, but your anger problem blinds you from seeing that. may God bless you.

Posted at 9:39PM on Oct 23rd 2008 by shelly