Body of Jonas, Amen!

9/26/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jonas is so close with God, he's starting to get a body like one too!

The 19-year-old evangelical Christian boy bander left an L.A. gym on Thursday, bulging out of his tight V-neck t-shirt. Lord have mercy.

Thou shalt not have impure thoughts of a Jonas.

Jill-not fat

It's great that he is christian (and not a fake like 90% of the population). But is this really bulging? Honestly TMZ you could of went to any high school across america and found more kid who were "bulging". Just looks really average. Maybe you should send some paps to my gym and I will show you all bulging. I've got 13 year olds with bigger guns then that

stupid

"Just call me Mrs.Robinson...Joe Jonas is H-O-T!!! He seems like such a nice kid too, always smiling, has a good sense of humor, etc. *sigh* If I was just 14 years younger hah!

Posted at 12:45PM on Sep 26th 2008 by Army_Wife98"

YEAH, WHAT YOU SAID.....that boy is a dream machine (and I mean the really good kind of dream too). Who cares that he's 20 years younger than me!!!

blackandwhitegirl

Yummy!! Hot!! Looks great!!

Do me baby!!

And I am 28 years old!!

Heidi

He looks AWESOME! Milk done his body good! HOT HOT HOT!

Heidi

I think he looks great! But I HATE how all media - TMZ included - keeps pouncing on them as "christian" boys like it's a bad thing. Who cares if they are christian? It is awesome that they have their beliefs and that should not be held against them in any way. This picture is of Joe looking mighty fine after a work out...But yet TMZ has to spin it with the whole christian thing to make it a negative post instead of a positive one. Let's move forward people. These guys are getting a bad rap for being GOOD people....That's sad. JONAS BROTHERS ROCK....I'm just sayin....

goo-goo

Hell yeah I'd hit it. He's Christian, wealthy & disease-free!

elk603

Good Lord. Could he be any more perfect?

Lynn

JOE JONAS IS SO ON FIRE, HOT, GORGEOUS, A SWEET HANDOME TALENTED STUD!!!! WHEN HE SINGS, I WANNA MELT HIS VOICE IS SO AMAZING! YUM, YUM! HE IS LOOKING FABULOUS AS HE LEAVES THE GYM. AND YEAH IN A SECOND FOR THAT BOY. IN. A. SECOND. AND I'M NO SLUT. I RESPECT THAT HE'S CHOSEN CHASTITY AND WANTS TO FIND THAT RIGHT PERSON FOREVER. SO ROMANTIC AND WONDERFUL. SIGH. BUT YEAH THE IMPURE THOUGHTS ARE FIRING OFF IN MY HEAD EVERY TIME I SEE HIM. BURNING UP FOR SURE.

twixxbars

catapillar eye brows

Stacy

PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS !!! FINALLY SOME RESPECTFUL DECENT YOUNG MEN TAKING A STAND FOR THEIR BELIEFS AND STICKING TO IT !! YOU GO GUYS!! YOU ARE IN MY PRAYER AND I LOVE YOUR MUSIC! They don't have to worry about what people say because the Lord is with them! Yes, they are good looking too but I like them for who they are what they stand for. Praise to their parents! I like the quote their Dad said on Oprah --- they weren't raising boys, they were raising men (or something like that) Thank God these guys are not out there sleeping around with all kinds of girls and picking up "who knows what" every where! If they can be stong in their faith God will help them to stay pure and bless them with a beautiful loving women that will not have to fear where their "rock n' roll" man has been and who he has been with !! I have 2 girls ages 21 and 23 so we know hard it is now days. I hope they can find a man like one of the Jonas Brothers one day !!!

Stella

He is sooo GORGEOUS!
I love the way he moves when he's singing & his face & his,... everything
I'm gonna marry him ^^

Stella

Uhh.. #23.. have you even seen his face?!
HE IS SOOOOO YUMMY

Fernando Valenzuela

#10- what's a "jurk"?

#14- a "roll model"..and I'm sure TMZ is SOOO sad that you won't be reading their stories again....boo hoo

# 27- I hope they stay "stong" in their faith too.

If you're going to bore us with your religious claptrap, then at least learn to use spellcheck.

"Religion is the opiate of the masses"

Ashley

i'd do him in a secondddd!

Caylee

Joe is always yummy and knowing that he's working out only makes it better ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments