Body of Jonas, Amen!

9/26/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jonas is so close with God, he's starting to get a body like one too!

The 19-year-old evangelical Christian boy bander left an L.A. gym on Thursday, bulging out of his tight V-neck t-shirt. Lord have mercy.

Thou shalt not have impure thoughts of a Jonas.

nic

alright, #1: God, he's amazing. #2: lmfao...impure thoughts! #3: STOP MAKING FUN OF THEIR ABSTINENCE!!! alright, take a second and think. what if your daughter was lets say 16 or 17 and she had a boyfriend she was pretty serious with. would you want him to be trying to get in her pants? the jonas boys are the only GENTLEMEN left. every other man on this planet only wants one thing. whats wrong with them being virgins? joe's only 19 and nick just turned 16, he should still be a virgin. the jonas brothers and their fans are the future of america and i think the jonas brothers know that so they're doing what the rest of america should be doing...investing in our youth. i know that i dont want to grow up in a world of sex, let alone my own children when i have them someday. praise the jonas brothers for respecting woman!

I stole Joe's socks.

Uh damn.
Joe is wow.
I don't care if
your not a jonas fan,
you have to admit
he's packin and buff.
And yes Vikki.
I'm creepin. =)

katie

Ahhh he is perfection. Look at those muscles! OMJ!

berosh

he looks hot :D

Taylor

He looks so good!!! People are so mean! They just need to quit making fun of them there great guys leave them alone!!

J. Christ

to all the people bashing TMZ for making fun of the Jonas Brothers' christianity:

YOU ARE READING TMZ.

THIS IS A GOSSIP RAG, NOT THE 700 CLUB.

that's all -- now back to your regularly scheduled delusion.

joejonaslover4ever

OMJ
he is....
soooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and why do people make fun of them for practicing abstinence i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kendra

HE'S SOO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE HIM! AND HE'S NOT GAYY!

jessica

man he is so hot.And I really love that he is christen to.

Segerstrom

Heads up to everybody. Joe is no longer going out with Taylor Swift. He is now going out with Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka of the teen pop band Aly & AJ.

maria

ooohhhh nice work joe!
show that us virgins can be hot too!
BTW clay,yur an idiot

I love my Jonas boys!!

My Joey is beautiful!! I'm glad there's still guys out there like the JoBros.It's nice to know not all celebrities are bad and that they do believe in God.I think it's stupid of you TMZ to make fun of something like that.Why everytime you mention them you have to say something about their beliefs?Is it really that funny?I thought you guys were more creative then that.I guess I was giving you too much credit.Anyway back to Joe,he's adorable

Amber Portillo

wow he is sexiiiiii!!!!
and people stop taking to serious the cristian joke...its a joke,chill!
tmz u rock!

Amber Portillo

wow he is sexiiiiii!!!!
and people stop taking to serious the cristian joke...its a joke,chill!
tmz u rock!