Hackers Are No Factor For O'Reilly

9/27/2008 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill O'Reilly surprisingly had no spin or an epic meltdown when asked about those who hacked into his personal website.
Click to Watch -- Bill O'Reilly
Interestingly enough, the outspoken conservative acts a lot different when he's not the one asking questions.

Mik

#24 that is right i said Protagonist not Pragmatist you moron .

Jack

I thought he had passed away.

Suck it Republicans

29. #24 that is right i said Protagonist not Pragmatist you moron .

Posted at 9:31AM on Sep 28th 2008 by Mik
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain how he is a protagonist then. As I explained you said protagonist (I don't know why you are capitalizing), but you meant pragmatist. Don't don't take your anger over the fact that you were born with IQ of 70 out on me.

Kathleen

You have got to be kidding! He has the FBI involved. Do you know how many websites get hacked everyday?!? I don't think the FBI takes on all those cases. I guess money talks.

Mik

Mik

Sorry typo -Now get lost moron ,it must be that 70 IQ .

donna

Love Bill O'Reilly. Lilke how he presents the facts!! He's "Looking Out For Us!:"

AL GOREs VAGINA

I don't care for O'Reilly---he's too LIBERAL for me!

Mr. A

Well, Msfisty...thanks for the warning. We'll take your firsthand (or fist) experience with it and reserve the option to NOT be in the shower with him to begin with, but like I said, we'll take your word on it.

tanks a bunch!

AL GOREs VAGINA

NO, JB---It was that LIBERAL, COMMIE Paul Newman who Finally kicked the bucket.

Suck it Republicans

33. # 24/30 OK you moron Bill is not right or left bill is the main character in his little drama we see everynight a 4 act play .It is all about Bill .Hope this helps ! Not get lost moron.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too funny. Instead of constructing a pathetic excuse that makes no sense just admit you are an idiot and move on. I mean, come on. How does claiming the fact that O'Reilly is the central figure in a story follow from a claim immediately preceding it that he is not Conservative? It is obvious you meant "pragmatist" because that is a word that would make sense in the context and coincidentally it sounds like "protagonist." In conclusion, you are beyond moronic.

TT

I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, "BILL"!!!!!

Not Left

This story has an incorrect fact. Although he may appear to be conservative in his views, he is actually an independent.

Bruiser

Bill O'Reilly is a narrow minded bully and a clown. He just yells insults when he is proven wrong...And he yells alot because he's rarely right. His persona or character is why Americans are held is such low opinion around the world. Self important, ignorant and pig headed. And all his little wanna be's.....you're so cute.........you make me barf.

Time 4 Ur Pap-Smear

ARE F*****G STUPID OR WHAT. I LIKE BILL, HE MAKES YOU THINK
Posted at 3:04PM on Sep 29th 2008 by WOMAN9955

MAKING IDIOTS THINK --- THAT'S WHY THEY HATE HIM.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3