Cops to Jesse McCartney: Are You High Deaf?

9/29/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse McCartneyJesse McCartney's neighbors have had it up to their eardrums with the former boy bander -- and this weekend they made the cops pay Jesse's loud ass a visit.

We're told the 21-year-old threw a huge, loud party at his Hollywood Hills pad Saturday night; the neighbors sucked it up and let it slide. But on Sunday, our sources say McCartney had the volume blasted so high on his television that his neighbors just couldn't take the racket anymore.

Cops were called to the scene, but Jesse turned his obnoxious set down and no citations were given.

Back in March, Jesse's ragers annoyed the neighborhood so much that a notice went out around the area instructing residents to call 911 if things got out of hand again.

That worked real well ...

anthony

feel sorry for the neighbors............... but for all you folks building a new home...........you can use high teck sound proof materials that will eliminate the sound............ its perfect also when you are using wood floors in the upstairs...........

brazen weep

Oh jesus, that's the worst photo ever.

boredatwork

ugh he seems so annoying! him and miley would be perfect for each other!

j

yes, that is a HORRIFIC photo....LMFAO!!!

he was in a boy band?

Midge

He used to be cute when he had longish blonde hair..nothing special now.

Anita

Republicans and rightwing "Christians" are running our ecoomy into the ground !!!!

coupons

…………………………………………………………..,-~~--,¸
………………………………………………..i’”””**~~-,¸I:;;;;’,:”-¸¯~-,,¸¸
……………………………………………….,I:;;”*~,¸:;:I:;;;;;;”,:;”::;:;;;”-,¸
……………………………………………….I’:;:;;;;;;;_¸¸I¸,,,,¸¸”,:;::;:;;;;;”
……………………………………………….I’:;I;;;;¸,-*“¯. . . . . “*-:;I:I:;I:;;;;;’
………………………………………………,I:;I;;;;I’. --,¸. . .¸¸,„--,.:’I:I:;;;;;;;;;;;”„
………………………………………………I’,/”,;;i..--,-,i. . :.’,--,-¸:I:,I;;;;;;/,¸;;,I~-
……………………………………………..,i/….”,I. . ¯/. ..:.. .¯¯:,’/’I;;;;;/::’I;;/
……………Well? What do you have……….”i. . .”-„„….:.. . .//¸/;;;/’:::,i/’
……………to say for yourself?………………..”. . … . . . …/’/;,-“.i¸,-“;/
……………………………………………………….’:”¯¯¯””*~.:./-“.:,-“:;,/
…………………………………………………………,. . . .:.:.: ¸,-*’:.:.:.I¸
…………………………………………………………..”-„„„„„-~*””.:.:.¸,,-~””’,¸
…………………………………………………………..¸,I~-~~--~*”””:.:.:„-~I:.”-„„_
…………………….¸¸„„„„„„„¸………………………..¸¸,--“/. .:i. I’./”¯¯¸,-~”: ¸,/’:.:.:.:.”~-,,¸_
………….__¸¸„„---**”. ,. . „-~,¸……………….¸,,-“¸-“.,/ . .:.. I¸/:¸¸,,--~””¸/’:.:.:.:’:.:.:,:.:.:¯””~--,¸_
….,-“¯¯¯”*,. . . . . . ¸-’. .”. . ¸,,-“~-,¸..¸,,---~”””:.¸,-“. ,/. . .:.. .’I:::’:.:. ../’:.:.:.:.:.¸:,/:.:¸,-“:.:.:.:.:.:”~--,¸
…..”-,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,,-~*¸-*“. . .,. .’..¸,--:. .”~-¸~*~-,¸¸,/. ..,/¸. . ..:.. ¸,I::::’¸,¸/-,¸:.:.¸,---“”:./.,-“:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::”,
………..¸,---~~,-“. . .¸,/”. . .,. ..,-“*~. ..””-,~,¸”~-,,I’..”,. .,-*”.I,:::::/:.:.:.””~-¸:.::::,/:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::’I
……..,-*“. . . .”-¸. . ,/. . ..,-“. . “:.:.:.:.:… .”:::::.:”~-,¸”~’::I. .”~~/:.:.:.:.:.¸,-“::::¸I:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::”
………”~--~~~”””*-,I. . . ,/. . .:.:,¸:.:.:.:.:.:.:.I:’:::::::::.:”~-,,¸. ,-~/:.:.:.:.,-“:. ¸,-*“”:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::I
…………………….”~---I¸ . . .¸,-“¸:.:.:.:.:.:.:,I::’I::::::::::::::::::”~-/,¸:.:.,-“:.:¸¸I’:.:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::::I
…………………………..”~-,¸¸¸,,--I*-,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,/::,/’:::::::::::::::::::::::::””~-,¸¸,/_:.:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::::,I
………………………………I:.:I¸::”-,¸¸,,,--*“:¸-“::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:.::::::::.:.:.:::::::::::::::::::::::¸,/
………………………………I:.:I”-,¸ ; ¸””*-~

coupons

……………………………………………_,,,----~~~~--,,_
…………………………………__,,--~'''¯;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;¯'~-,¯'''~-,/''|
……………………………¯¯¯¯__,;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:_,~-,_;';:;/':;|'_
……………………………-~""¯__,,-;:;:;:;:;:;:;;,~"¯. . . . ¯¯'~-~|,/'
……………………………_,,--~"¯;:;:;:;:_,,,;:;:,/' . .--,,_ . . . . .,|'
……………………………_,,---~''¯;:;:;,/'-~-,'|,/' . . . . . ¯'~-,,|''|,,|
……………………………..¯¯'''~--,_:;:| '| ,/''|' . . . . .-,"""¯¯/ '|'|¯/
………………………………………'|:;:','~- . . . . . . .¯"¯¯ . . '| DAMN! I messed up!
…………………………………...,-~'/¯¯'''¯'~| . . . . ____ . . . ,/
……………………………….,-~/;::;| . '|, ., . ', . . . ___¯""~--|'
……………………….._,,-~"¯,/';::;:'|, . ',|' . . .', . . . . .¯¯¯"',/'
………………._,,-~~''¯;::;::;,|';::;::;:'|, . . ', . . . '~--,,_____,/'
…….._,,-~~-¯_;::;::;::;::;::;,|';::;::;::;'|, . . . '~-,___,-~'|,
.._,-~'¯;::;::;::;¯',;::;::;::;::;:¯'~-,_;::;:'| . . . .,/'-~~ .,|';'-,
,|';::;::;::;::;::;::;::'|,;::;::;::;::;::_,-~'¯¯¯'|', . .,/':::;:::;'|,|':;;'¯'~-,
|';::;::;::;::;::;::;::;:'|,;::;::;::,-~'¯;::;::;::;:'|.',,/' ',:::;,/'',|-,;:';::;:',
|;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::'|,;::;::;::'~-,_;::;::;::;:'|, . . .,|':::;| . .'|_,-~';::;::;',
|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;'|,;::;::;::;::;:'',::;::;::;:'|, . . ,|':::;:|, .,|'::;,--,,::;::;'~-,_
|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;'|,::;::;::;::;::;::',::;::;::;'|, . ,|':::;:'|, ,|'::;:'~',/'::;::;::|'::;',
|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;'|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;',;::;::;'|, ,|':::;::'|, |'::;::;,/'::;::;::;:'|::;:'|
|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::.|'::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::',::;::;'|,|:::;:::;'|,|'::;::,/'::;::;:::;:,|::;:|'
|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::,|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::',::;::'|,:::;:::||'::;:;,/'::;::;::;::;,|'::;:'|
|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::|'::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::',::;',:::;:/'::;::,/'::,_::;::;::,|'::;::'|
'|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;,|'::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::',::'::,/'::.,/'::;::;:¯¯"~-,|'::;::;:|
'|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;,|::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::','|'|'_,~'::;::;::;::;::;::,|'::;::;:'|

Amy

His parents need to be shot. This moron needs to be sterilized, as do any siblings he may have.

Big Bear

Jesse is a no talent idiot!!!

meee

this is bs because jesse wasn't even home this weekend. he had a show to do friday in nj and was in new york otherwise. nice try, tmz.

bitchplz

"that a notice went out around the area instructing residents to call 911..."

^ This sentence is a gem.

Instead of growing a set of balls and telling this punk-ass tool to turn his music/tv down, they'd rather clog an already overburdened 911 system with calls for neighborhood intervention. WOW

dee

When was he ever in a "boy band"? At least boybanders can sing, even if you don't like the type of music!

TCD

As one of his neighbors going without sleep, we've been instructed by the police to call 9-1-1 and ask for a specific department dealing with Jesse's case. Yes, this CHILD has quite a file and it saves time at 4AM when the police already know his address and have been there multiple times.

CoolGirl2008

Jesse thinks bad music sounds better loud- so not true!

On Sunday he was on Hannah Montana, so he was obviosuly thrilled to see himself when he was successful and had to turn up the volume!

It's hard to be a bad pop star!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments