Queen Latifah

Set to Grill Sarah Palin

10/3/2008 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Well-placed sources tell TMZ Queen Latifah is getting in the middle of the Sarah Palin/Joe Biden VP debate by portraying last night's moderator, PBS journalist Gwen Ifill, on "SNL" this week.

For the third time this season, we're told Tina Fey will be back, hysterically not answering questions as Palin. You betcha! No word yet on who has been tapped to play Biden.

Thanks to Latifah -- and since "SNL" has no female African-American cast member -- the world is saved from seeing Amy Poehler in black face.

Louisiananuggetsfan

Enough with it already. Seems to me, not that long ago, on that "God Awful" Emmy award show, Tina Fey said she was over so over playing Sarah Palin. WELL!
When are they going to make fun of Barack Obama? Too racially bias?
Maybe they should consider making all the award shows a pay-per-view.

Goodmorning

I love the long novels. Learned a lot today. Thank you..

afoy

I love how delusional people on all sides of the political spectrum are. Who so ever becomes the next president of the United States is going to have a really difficult time with it. With the state of our economy it will take more than four years to dig us out of our current debt.
I am an African American (not that I think it matters) who originally did not support Obama, but was a Hillary supporter. I think that she had the best laid out plan to bring about change. She had clear and concise answers to lead America into a new era. I feel that Obama is too naive and needs to work on his political prowess.
The problem that I find with McCain other than his health issues is his hypocrisy. In the beginning of the election his biggest problem with Obama was his lack of experience on a national level. Yet when it came to picking a vice presidential nominee her chose Sara Palin. She has very little experience in office, and has trouble in the offices that she did hold. They tried to impeach her in Alaska....why is no one talking about that. (Also the problem with Sara Palin's daughter being pregnant is that she clearly has no control over her household. she teaches abstinence but clearly no one is paying her any attention.) Alaska has an extremely high rate of teen pregnancy and spousal abuse....what is her idea about that?
If McCain were smart he would have chosen Condoleezza rice as a vice presidential candidate...but that is just my opinion.
Another problem I have with McCain is that fact that he left his cancer stricken wife for a younger woman....His wife was sick and needed him. And after sticking by him through thick and thin, he up and leaves her. A man who will treat his sick wife with so little remorse is a man who has no morals or integrity. Why would I want such a person in the white house representing me?

In my opinion the way we elect the president is all wrong anyways. We should not even see the candidates until after the election. And I don't really think we should have parties either. People have a tendency to vote based on party lines, when it may not necessarily be in the best interest of the country. People who vote or going to vote no matter what, I think we should get to the polls and answer maybe a 10-20 questionnaire based on the issues and when you are done you have voted. I think this because in some of these elections I have felt that the independent candidate is more qualified and make more sense, but can't get the same amount of media coverage.

Hamp

# 79 100% me...I am glad that you work for what you want and to bad so sad that your hard work hasn't paid off yet...maybe you need to go back to the drawing board and learn how to spell just a little bit better before you decide that you want to defend someone..haspanics? and there is some truth to what you said, you are so tired....we are all alike? stop it......that's not nice now is it? I bet you have one of those colored license plates that tells the world you're a drunk or something because you are truly talking out the side of your neck...clearly I wasn't talking to you but, since you want to defend the "haspanics" who I might add downed the black race first....it's on, let's go...I can give your illiterate a@! a tongue lashing that will have you tossing and turning in your sleep all night long...

Louisiananuggetsfan

Two things in this world that can not be rationally talked about. Politics and Religion.
All sense of morals and compassion go out the window.
In other words, we all become idiots. This is what this whole process is becoming.
Wars are started over disagreements over religions and politics.

YOU BETCHA

******* Tina Fey might be the FUNNIEST lady on TV as of this moment. She's brilliant, but the Sarah Pailn thing is so bang on, it takes it to whole 'nother level lol. If AMerica is serious, I mean I don't expect much from us, especially those Confederate States, I mean we did REPEAT the whole Bush DISASTER. By the way, how'd that work out for us again?

Did ANYTHING positive come out of the last 8 yrs, at all? Anything? Palin and McCain are from that same party, both are extremely UNFIT to lead. Palin because she's, lets face it, an idiot with no real experience on this stage. And McCain because all McCain's foundation is built on is the fact that he was a decorated vet, served our country and he's hugely PRO-WAR. Serving your country is great, but it doesn't make you qualififed to be President.

McCain has NO gameplan, doesn't care about the middle class, could care less about the sick with his ridiculous $5000 health care idea. Are you kidding me? His party completly WRECKED the current economy. And all this old man wants to do is stay in Iraq for the better part of the next decade, with no clear exit strategy, while the real terrorists plot in mountains far away.

Republicans are a narrow-minded, stubborn bunch. They need to get with the ;program, open their minds, and not be so set in their generally me-first, ignorant ways and put the greater good of America, first.

Obama would be a breath of fresh air, along with an experienced, confident #2 in Biden. ******

100% Me

what Angela, too scared to respond? I'm out of here. Some of us actually have a JOB!

Hamp

Well sweety if I did come from the Ghetto at least they taught me one thing and that's how to spell...your such a coward you can't even give your real name...100% me? are you sure your not one of those people that I come and feed down at the soup kitchen? you are a sad sad shame...it is people like you that is on my probation rooster at work that I put behind bars....you are so so lucky that I don't know you personally I would make you write 100 times I will learn how to spell... you are such a disgrace to whatever race you belong too...TMZ do you have a spell check?

Hamp

what you actually spelled correctly...gold star for 100% me!!!!

DaveO

#90 McCain may have left his wife he did it out in the open for everyone to see. Clinton your former GOD did it all behind his wifes back and then lied to America about it. Cost the taxpayers millions to get at the truth. don't forget WhiteWater. I think that one cost Hillary's boy friend his life. Biden is just an empty suit a puppet for the Democrats blah blah 35 years and where has he gotten us nowhere. Now he wants to be Vice President a heartbeat away from the presidency please. McCain wanted a Washington outsider thats why he picked Palin. OK for the Democrats in the house I will say it again. He wanted a Washington Outsider. Obama picked Biden because Obama has no Clue about foriegn affairs he admits that. Seems to me McCain will do it all he has all the marbles to be president. I love how everybody thinks that McCain is like Bush. Why? Because you are told to think that way just like you are told to blame the republicans for all your troubles. Angela go back to work at the Democratic office and leave us alone.

kdawson

truth hurts, you said you researched both candidates. Well, where is the information on McCain? Seems like you are one-sided just like that turkey egg on one side of McCains face. Go play in traffic.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

While Orwell wrote Animal Farm as a pointed criticism of Stalinist Russia, reviews of the book on the fiftieth-anniversary of its publication declared its message to be still relevant.
In a play on the famous line from the book, “All animals are equal , but Some animals are more equal than others.”

Today , the Left constantly make themselves out to be Victims (No Matter What) and people who really are Victims (if they do not advance socialism) will be Demonized (one example: 911 conspiracy theories)

The ‘Big Brother’ of Today are the people in the Media & Hollywood who in engage in destroying the lives of people who disagree with their political views.

I believe, Sarah Palin is being attacked for this very reason.

Because ,Biden and Obama have made so many inaccurate and bizarre statements and No one in the media or TV shows want to mock this (only Palin or McCain they choose to mock , why?)

Most of the Celebrities & Media Stars that Attack Palin , are Ultra Rich (go figure that one)

Laszlo

During the vice presidential debate between Senator Joe Biden and Governor Sarah Palin, Biden said the strangest and most ill-informed, untrue, inaccurate, ignorant, crazy thing I have ever heard about Lebanon in my life. “When we kicked — along with France, we kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon, I said and Barack said, “Move NATO forces in there. Fill the vacuum, because if you don’t know — if you don’t, Hezbollah will control it.” Now what’s happened? Hezbollah is a legitimate part of the government in the country immediately to the north of Israel.”

What on Earth is this doochbag talking about? The United States and France may have kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon in an alternate universe not of this world, but nothing even remotely like that ever happened in this one.

Nobody – nobody – has ever kicked Hezbollah out of Lebanon. Not the United States. Not France. Not Israel. And not the Lebanese. Nobody.

Joe Biden has literally no idea what he’s talking about.

ALSO HE LIED WHEN HE SAID THAT MCCAIN WOULD NEVER SIT DOWN WITH THE PRIME MINISTER OF SPAIN, TOTALLY 100% LIE.

IF THIS WAS PALIN, HER PRESIDENCY WOULD BE OVER BUT SINCE IT IS BIDEN, HE GETS A FREE PASS BY THE MEDIA.

KKfan

This totally blows the much funnier idea of having Keenan play the part! I'm thoroughly dissapointed.

DaveO

Kimberly you Ignorant Slut: Kennedy won the election because he was a war hero. The democrats used that trump card like crazy. So now its not good enough for you. Maybe you are too stupid to know what an exit strategy is try this one on. We will leave Iraq when and only when Iraq can govern themselves not a moment before and when the people on the ground there tell us they are ready. Now Kimberly that is an exit strategy maybe not the one you want but it is a strategy. I have 2 children that someday may have to serve the country and I don't want them having to pay for the same real-estate twice. If we said we will be gone in 6 months the bad guys will wait for 6 months for us to leave then start right back up again. If you need a history lesson here is one for you Somalia we went in tried and failed then left without any real change now they are no better off and the genocide is still going on. Kimberly I will vote for McCain just to cancel you out.