LeAnn Vs. Jessica

War in Nashville?!

10/6/2008 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeAnn Rimes and her hubby see Jessica Simpson as a double threat -- and it has nothing to do with her singing.

LeAnn Rimes: Click to watch

brewstie

Leann is about as fug as you can get and her hubby is so a pole puffer. I call JEALOUSY and I am NO Jessica Simpson fan.

northern gypsy

jessica does have the ASSESTS...but...not the SINGING PIPES !!! to make the caliber of leann...

bsb fan

I love LeAnn... I like her music! And her career has been more successful than Jessica's!!!

Chantal

Why would LeAnne be jealous?
She is ten times more talented that Jessica is.

sslah

I say Leann is a real pro and did not hear her put anybody down.You must understand that Leann has been in the biss a long time and she is not that old.She had the pops eating out of her hand and talked and acted like I said a real PRO.

HH

Chelsie

Leann Rimes = classy lady.

MarkScottMusic.com

I love LeAnn. And her last two CDs were awesome! If you haven't bought "This Woman" and "Family," her two latest, run, don't walk, to your computer and order them or download them. She's really emerged as a great artist, singer and songwriter!

Peyton's Girl

Lee Ann's husband IS one of those guys who would NOT enjoy two hot women....two hot boys? much more likely. But I do think she handled the Jessica Simpson question well. She avoided saying Jessica was a talentless C U Next Tuesday.

Chaz

#6 sslah

In your limited grasp on the English language...were you trying to say "abyss"?

With your intellect you should be a TMZ staffer.

'in the biss" give me a break you idiot

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Nevermind that I love LeAnn , but she is CM , has crossed over with a theme song from a movie, has been in the biz since she was 13-14 yrs, when Jessica was an unknown, and I can go on and on. I did not look at the clip there, but I KNOW,am SURE LeAnn is not threatened by Jessica, Taylor, Carrie Underwood even, notof them past , present and future.He rworkis inher incredible , real, non-computer enhanced voice , and LeAnn writes now as well. LeAnn ha sbeen aroundenoughto know th epr game, always show class, etc. TEAM LeANN HERE!!

boggled

Leanne learned the hard way. When Carrie first came to Nashville Leanne dished Carrie & Faith both then she buddied up with Faith on Carrie then they both claimed it was a joke so Leanne while being a wonderful & talented singer has had some snarky issues frothing from her mouth at times too.

omg

whoa, someone with class for a change. refreshing.

Vintage '51

Chaz: it isn't difficult to figure out what #6 sslah was saying. LeAnn has been in the "business" (biss) a long time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. A break for you is granted.

Liz

LeAnn has an unbelievable voice! They are both from the Dallas area and that could have something to do with the rival. I heard LeAnn sing at my church in '94 and she was just a little girl with a huge voice.

xtina

Hey #9 Chaz- You're the idiot!!! They are saying the bis, as in business....you moron. Who's the a$$hole now?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments