Babwa Has to Bwing the Hammer Down

10/7/2008 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sherri Shepherd looked for all the world like she was going to smack up Elisabeth Hasselbeck on "The View" this morning. Barbara Walters stopped her. Unfortunately. Discuss.
The View: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Paige

Give it a rest ONCE in a while Hasselbeck

Sarah

I wish she would have smacked that bitch. I love to watch the women attack Elizabeth. As much as I hate her I would never want her to leave The View because watching Joy, Whoopi and Sheri tell her how it is makes the show! Sheri as great this morning!!!

ChristyA

FOR ALL YOU IDIOT LIBS OUT THERE..... THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN LEAVING YOUR WIFE AND HANGING OUT WITH TERRORISTS!!!!!

Paige

Shari wouldn't be sooo passionate if BARACK was white. It sickens me that just because he is part black THEY are behind him 100% regardless of anything in his past!!!!!!!!! SICK SICK SICK

Guess Who?

Is Elizabytch the self annointed spokesperson for the Republican Party? She just can't seem to ignore the slightest remark against or about McSame and the other Repukelicans. SMDH!

baby

obama also attended the church that was anti american for years, but i guess HE forgot all that already? bs i say he has terrorists ties, and will kill many americans!

CIndy M

Yes Christy, there is a huge difference. There is also a huge difference is 'hanging around' with terrorists and meeting with someone years ago! I must hang around with Santa and the Tooth Fairy because they've been in my house a few times! We are close, I tell you, I know them well! Give me a break. Let's pay attention to what needs to be addressed, not the desperate clinging on to a silly 'guilty by association' story that has been around for months.

lola

I cannot cannot CANNOT stand Elizabitch. She can dish it out but sure can't take it. Someone needs to muzzle the bitch.
I'm surprised she didn't bring on the fake tears again. And what was up with that stupid looking hair????

deleta

Sherri may be funny but she is a moron. At least Elizabeth is intellegent and knows what she is talking about.

AL GOREs VAGINA

WHY IN GOD'S NAME DO WOMEN WATCH THIS SHOW ? IT IS NOTHING SHORT OF BRAIN DAMAGING LIBERALISM !

THE DECK IS STACKED IN FAVOR OF OLD, MEAN WOMEN WHO HAVE NO COMMON SENSE !....THAT IS PROBABILITY WHY BORNED HOUSEWIFE'S WATCH THIS GARBAGE !

WAKE UP LADIES, YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THAT !

richiek

I used to like Elizabeth cuz Im conservative too.....but her comments on Obama and terrorists is just plain stupid. There are plenty of negative things to say about Obama, but not that he is a terrorist or that he pals around with terrorists. In all fairness, John McCain has been around terrorists too in his visits to Iraq...does that mean he pals around with terrorists? Of course not. I really resent when people make idiotic statements like Elizabeth has been making....it cheapens all the good arguments against Obama.

Jeezy

Elizabeth Hasselbeck is a moron, and completely out of touch with mainstream America. Barbara just needs to dump her and get a more qualified Republican on that show to balance things out.

savvydude

Sherri Shepherd is an embarrassment. And on this show, that is hard to obtain.

nwcanadian

It's 3 against 1 on that show, 4 if you include Barbara. She has to speak up or her view wouldn't be heard at all. It takes guts to be Elizabeth.

Annoyed

Sherry is just plain out of control. Yesterday and today she got all pointing the finger in Elisabeths face. She is trying to get attention I think. I think it sad how all the other women jump on Elisabeth and it is ok, she has a right to her views as well as the older ladies. Sherry has to find the smallest point to have something to fire back about. Terrorism is not the same as leaving your wife. I do not really have preference for any of the women on the view, I just watch because it is the only thing on at the time. Barbara Walters is a know it all and now I think Whoopie is too. I agree they only voting Barack because he is black. Plain and simple.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments