Madge Slams Palin in "Sticky" Gig

10/7/2008 8:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Material Mom has a message for the Hockey Mom -- you bettah stay away!

In her first show in the US on her new tour, Madonna lashed out at the GOP veep wannabe, yelling, says the NY Post, "Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show." And she didn't stop with Sarah; she also took on the First Dude. "Here's the sound of Sarah Palin's husband's snowmobile when it won't start," she squawked, followed by a "loud screeching noise."

"It's nothing personal," Madge disclaimed.

Duchovny's Out There, Again

David Duchovny's stint in sex-addict rehab has come and gone.

After two months doing whatever it is people do to get over wanting sex all the time, DD is "out of rehab," says his lawyer, Larry Stein. "He successfully completed his treatment." Duchovny had gone into rehab in August.

The "Californication" star has also begun shooting a new movie, says Stein, and the new season of his Showtime show has begun.

Gyllenspoon -– London Calling

Don't believe what the tabs are crowing -– Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are very much together.

So much so, reports the Chicago Sun-Times, they're looking at real estate in London, scouting "posh apartments and town houses" in Mayfair. They're looking at pap-protected places where entrance and egress are restricted onto main streets.

A real estate firm source adds the pair look "very very much in love."

Party Favors: Now How Old is Catherine Zeta-Jones Again? ... Karan Gets Boxed in for Birthday ... Extremely Famous People Fill Out Philippe

Hasn't CZJ been 39 for about ten years now? MomLogic investigates ... We're told Donna Karan rocked The Box with Billy Joel and Calvin Klein, among others, to the spinning of DJ Jeffrey Tonnesen until 2:30 AM ... Timbaland, Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest were at the VIP table the other night at Philippe Miami.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

TMZ I think I love you!,You can rip anyone a new one and it is all so HA HA-If Dad was alive(HOWARD ROBARD HUGHES JR)I think he would have you bent over for ice cream in the pent house-no but really he would love you also just keep your doggie poos off the lawn please and thank you.I love the badside of the coin you show.Thanks again Howard robard Hughes IIV covered up!.

Melissa

"It's nothing personal," Madge disclaimed.

Really, cause it sounds very personal to me. What did Guy confess he thought Palin was attractive?

Sounds like a Kaballist. Full of hate for everyone and everything except money!

eloc

I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin, but Madonna is such a jerk. Could she be any more harsh? I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around her.

Melissa

Madonna is such a steriod freak. She hasn't been relevant in 20 years. Sad when women attack other women because they are old and unloved.

Melissa

I usually don't like to bring kids into stuff but have you ever seen Madonna's daughter. She looks so sad and miserable. Everytime I see a picture of her I wonder if she has been abused in some way because she has such dead eyes for a child.

Melissa

She has her gay following like Cher, but seriously who really has wanted to go to Madonna's party since about 1987.

Disgusting

duchovny has lost all appeal

madonna is an idiot for making remarks like that

Me in DC

Who the hell does Madonna think she is? She may be a U.S. citizen, but she doesn't even live in the U.S. anymore. She should just keep her big mouth shut! She is over the hill herself, so I think she should just retire to the English Countryside for good! They can have her!

Melissa

Is there a high road in Hollywood? So you don't agree with someone politically. I realize that Madonna and Palin are about as far apart on any subject as any two people could be. But, has Hollywood ever heard of the word grace? I would have invited her to my party and said let's talk.

Melissa

That's probably the least hateful thing she has ever said about anyone who didn't agree with her ideology. I doubt she was this tame.

Goodmorning

This is one reason I can't stand the HOLLYWEIRDS. Either be a politition or SHUT UP. This bitch needs to sing or move to London for good...

Melissa

Are concert sales dragging? Another publicity stunt to sell tickets to a has beens concert. Maybe the shemale and the Heart fatties should go on tour together.

itstrue

She's a disgusting human being. Consider how many ways she's 'bent' to make a living. I would never pay a cent to see or hear her.

Just Me

Really, who cares what Madonna has to say. If she is so unhappy with our country she should stay in the UK and give up being a US citizen. We won't miss her at all. Although she is okay with making money in the US.

Secondly, she could only wish she had the same class and dignity that Palin brings to the table.

aSiF

Madge thinks too highly of herself and her opinion. Are straight people still buying her music or paying the crazy rates for her tickets? Somebody give Madge some carbs....maybe that will smooth off some of her rough edges.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments