Shauna's Body

is a Temple

... of Plastic!

10/8/2008 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most people try to hide when they're getting plastic surgery -- Shauna Sand is not most people.

videos
Instead of sneaking out the back, the Lucite Goddess left Dr. Frank Ryan's office in Bev Hills out the front door -- even showing off an ice pack on her face with the dude's name on it!

She was there for a consultation, and although he only usually does her skin care and "injectables," his next special project is her drooping rack. With all that work, Shauna's lucky she gets a "friends and family discount" from the doc.

Trooper Tom

What a shallow person, and the sad thing is she doesn't look any better after all the crap she has had done

FlBiker

Shauna is a very attractive women, hard to believe she has had 3 children and still looks so hot.

Space Mountain

Shauna is a godess floating like an Angel on her Lucite Heels

Candi

is it just me or does one of her eyebrows look thicker than the other? lmao for a woman who seems to care so much about her appearance, youd think she'd have that taken care of :P

Mr.Jones

#2: You got a lot going on in that one sentence! lol!

Anyways, why should she hid the fact that she gets work done? Its pretty clear to everyone she does anyways. I don't think she really cares that much what anybody thinks.

Big Bear

She looks ok after her accident. The accident crushed her face and she will never look normal.

Jen

I remember seeing a video of her on TMZ not too long ago that looked exactly the same... ice packs and all. Why does she have ice packs if it was just a consultation?

blackmamba

I love shauna sand she is a fox, if I could I would leaver her pregnant 6 times!!!!

blackmamba

this woman is super fine,especially after having 3 kids! lorenzo is gay for leaving her!!

PolarBear

Shauna, Shauna, Shauna.

drea

How old is she? 50? The plastics all start taking on the same age appearance no matter what they have done. Pleistocene.

blackmamba

shauna please sit on my face than apply that ice pack!!!!!!

Danielle

I'm so sick of hearing about this woman. She's boring as hell. Get some new stories.

Joyishy

She isnt human. More like Trailer Trash Barbie with all the plastic extra parts!

Joyishy

Also i dont get why you people think that these beetches are so friggin hot after having kids. They dont have to do car pools and go back to making lunches and working for a demanding mental midget and dealing with a Neanderthal husband and taking out garbage and all the rest of it. They have nothing to do but lay around by the pool and wait for their personal trainers and what they cant exercise off they have removed surgically. If I had half a million bucks to throw away on myself I could have Demi Moores body too. I would love to see what she looks like if she had a normal life......probably her real age. I'm just sayin'.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments