Tropic Boss Made Zone Hellhole, Say Ex-Workers

10/8/2008 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An ex-boss at the NYC Hawaiian Tropic Zone is being accused of acting like an uncaged animal, raping one woman and forcing another to perform oral sex.

In a $600 million lawsuit, two ex-employees of the so-called "Hottest Place on Earth" allege former GM Anthony Rakis was like "a pedophile at a daycare center." Giulietta Consalvo claims Rakis jumped her in a cab and raped her in the car, telling the cabbie to keep driving the whole time. A hostess says Rakis forced her to perform oral sex in the basement of the club.

Rakis was fired back in April 2007, says the suit, when the employees went to the DA. We called the DA's office to find out of charges were ever pursued, but haven't heard back. Rakis' lawyer says he's innocent.

ice cube

lovely

2021 days ago

Lovely

Thats sad. My friend was promoting there

2021 days ago

aSiF

WOW - nice and skeevy. With all the women giving it away, I still struggle with somebody that needs to "force" the issue.

2021 days ago

LongJohn69

I'm sick of all the people like #2, aSif, with their "giving it away" BS. Giving it away WHERE??? Tell me exactly where in the 63119 zip code I can go RIGHT NOW and get all the fine tail I desire FREE? You and all those who make a dumb statement like that better realize that we want LOCAL PROOF......otherwise, shut up.

2021 days ago

kafekonleche

I used to go to this club allll the time. Hottest people in there!! Damn, makes me kind of weary

2021 days ago

anthonysdreamgirl**

It's ok, Roger...you'll get a date soon, just keep trying and get rid of the bitter attitude. it'll come... ;-)

2021 days ago

aSiF

Hey Roger - it's called comedy - ya know....a joke. Anyone with half a brain knows Rape is an act of violance not sex. So, how about you get out of your grandma's basement and try living a happy life. WOW - serious much?

2021 days ago

Zip It

He forced you give him oral sex? Honey, what do you think teeth are for? Bite down hard & run like hell babe...

2021 days ago