« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

H.M.A.S.P. -- Hockey Moms Against Sarah Palin

10/12/2008 5:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It probably sounded like a safe bet at the time: Self-pronounced hockey mom Sarah Palin dropping the puck amongst peers at a Philadelphia Flyers game. Her campaign manager should've been more informed about Philly fans.
Sarah Palin
Just for knowin's sake, Philadelphia fans are legendary for being the most brutal in all of sports -- they once booed Santa Claus during an Eagles half-time show. But cut to last night when Sarah skated into the Flyers' stadium to drop the ceremonial puck -- only to be greeted by a split of boos and cheers.

Politics really brings the best out in people.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bruiser

Well get prepared Mr. A.....because the polls say McCain ain't gonna win.

Lara

She always has her children with her don't you see her daughter that is having a baby standing in heels during the whole rallys she gives. You can see the discomfort on her face no woman that is having a baby should stand that long but a young girl of 17 even more so shouldn't. Then she brings her baby to all these rallys and that baby should not be around all those people it is only four months and that is no place for this small baby who has not received all their shot. It is sad when people use their children to get ahead in life.

Mr. A

I guess it won't be too far down the road when Americans are all trying to migrate to a better land? By the time the Libs in our government chase all our big corporations out of town (country) there won't be much work for ANY of us, so in order to prosper on our own and make the most out of our individual God given talents, we'll have to go where the work is.

Start learning Chinese folks.

Mr. A

Lara~

Yeah, I bet she had all them kids just for her VP run in '08! Us evil Conservatives are good planners like that.

Good GOD...I swear you liberal women are like crack head whores. Too stupid to get a job. What "work" you can get, is on your BACKS. What money you DO make is spent on more crack, and what children you pop out one right after the other, have to be taken care of by the government, yet in conversation..you all think YOU'RE perfect parents.

Bruiser

You keep making it crystal clear what the "Mr. A" stands for. You need therapy buddy.....take a chill pill....or a cardiac is on it's way. Hope you have health insurance.

Lara

Mr. A I do work and I take care of my children I put their health and safety before anthing else. By the way talking about keeping bad company Sarah and Todd belong to a group that were trying to make Alaska a country and the creep they were dealing with say he would kill anyone from the USA who tried to stop him.

stupid women & the religious right

Wow, Mr. A has officially gone off the deep end. I'd be laughing hysterically if it weren't just so incredibly sad! You see folks, in Mr. A's world the democratic party is the minority, and we are all rabid, dangerous animals with fangs looking to lunge at the throat of this meek, innocent, oh-so prim and proper lovely lady, only because she's got morals and we have none.. In Mr A's world, a harvard graduate, and a U.S. senator is a "punkass gangster"..
Real world: The democratic nominee will win this year. Plain and simple. Much of this can be attributed to McCain's declining health and his RADICAL choice of a VP. Alot of republicans are scared too.. she never should have accepted the place on the ticket, and it is a sign of her weakness of mind/determination to play with the big boys that she did accept. I highly doubt that anyone wishes to physically harm Palin, but you can bet you'll hear death threats toward Obama being yelled at the next McCain rally.
As far as the left suddenly becoming the "loud minority".. Mr. A is a prime example of just how untrue that is. He is the most obnoxious, self-righteous tool on this site.. and he boasts it proudly. Anyone else reading the painful irony? Again, hilarious.. except he truly believes this.

AL GOREs VAGINA

WOW !.....I GO OFF TO WATCH A LITTLE FOOTBALL AND ....." KU Hoops Fans".....SAYS..." IF I WERE THERE, I WOULD HAVE SPIT IN HER FACE "...........HOLY SH*T !!!....KU, ..I WOULD HAVE PAID $1000.00 DOLLARS TO SEE YOU DO THAT !

DO YOU KNOW WHY ???.....BECAUSE, LESS THAN TWO SECONDS LATER...5 HUGH U.S. SECRET SERVICE AGENTS WOULD HAVE GRABED YOUR UGLY LIBERAL A$$....AND BEAT YOU , ALL THE WAY TO JAIL !!!!

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS,....YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THAT !!!.....I SEE YOUR KIND ALL THE TIME...AND YOU'RE ALL TOUGH.. UNTIL IT'S TIME TO REALLY DO SOMETHING !!!....BUT PLEASE...WITHOUT HASTE, SHOW UP AT A McCAIN / PALIN RALLY....BUT DON'T FORGET TO LET ME KNOW....SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

let's save the world

RIGHT ON MR. A! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...............

I COULD VOTE FOR YOU!

Mr. A

At least you idiots are proving (to me) you can remember a LITTLE bit of what you read.

Seeing how 80% of what you're trying to throw out there against me, is merely everything I've already called you asinine pukes out on previously...damn near word for word, insult for insult.

Works about the same for the Obama campaign I've noticed as well. You idiots really do have that whole goose step thing down to a well choreographed science.

I'm defending Sarah Palin against all your hateful vitriol and yet I'm the one that's being mean hurting your feelings by merely pointing out the hateful, unfounded, uneducated hypocrisy in all your attitudes towards her.

I'm such a big mean BULLY! ; )

The Truth

WHy doesn't she just stay in Alaska, Her daughter's need to be hme. You can see them drinking wild Turkey at 15 years old.

Mr. A Fan

stupid women & the religious right

How reassuring it is that the person who would be next in line to become PRESIDENT of our country needs to be defended by some pompous idiot on a gossip site? Touche Mr. A.. I wouldn't exactly call you a bully, all the dirty name-calling amounts to absolutely nothing other than laughs on our end at just how angry a person you have become over the past couple weeks. Call me an ignorant slut again.. it tickles, and Obama will still be elected in November.. Call me a puke, it won't change that pit of self-loathing you've fallen into. You can re-spin it however you like.. it's all been posted already, and you, sir, are the ignorant puke who can't stop contradicting himself.

mikey

88. Thanks again Mr. A for keeping it real. Most conversations I've had w/liberals a/k/a democrats during this election season are useless. They generally involve the liberal a/k/a democrat name calling, cursing and nearly blowing a gasket when they ask who you're voting for and the answer from you is not Obama. Asking them why they are voting for BO is akin to watching a dog chase it's tail. An actual nice liberal a/k/a democrat (there are a couple of them) told me that she didn't know what BO stood for but liked what he said. What the?! Liberals a/k/a democrats are dying to get someone in power who validates their often depraved lifestyle and inertia. Those of us who appreciate the United States of America and realize that it's greatness was built by hard working men and women that didn't expect the government to give them everything are the majority. I am bored and tired of the incessant whining of the Libs/Dems: Big business is bad-we should tax their profits and give it to poor people...blah, blah, blah...Who do you think provided that job for you Lib/Dem? Perhaps it's that homeless guy asking you for money so that he can go buy a 40 ouncer.

Posted at 9:24PM on Oct 12th 2008 by Mr. A Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr A and his buddy are both ignorant morons.You say most democrats you've talk to resort to name calling,yet you're buddy ma a is calling democrat women crack whores?How does it feel knowing our great country is going to have a black president?Let it sinnk in,cause it will soon be reality!!

Mr. A Fan

Posted at 9:34PM on Oct 12th 2008 by Mr A sucks ####

Oh please stop w/the compliments you sweet talker! Mr. A is likely as tired as I am of trying to have rational intellectual conversations w/the Libs/Dems and now often feel like giving back what we get. Reading all the liberal diatribe, constantly bashing McCain/Palin has grown oh so tiresome. If your black president becomes reality, hopefully you will enjoy your higher taxes, unemployment and crash courses in Chinese or Arabic.