Miley

Slips Her Boyfriend Some Tongue

10/16/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the face Miley Cyrus, 15, made at her boy toy Justin Gaston, 20, when he walked down the runway at some fashion show yesterday. Maybe she's just craving another milkshake...

Miley Tongue

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kandra

lissabell

I see another Jamie Lynn Spears in the making. This girl is pure trailer trash - I don't care how much money she has - she has no class - 15 year old girls, especially ones adored by young girls, should not dress this way or act provocative - Period.

al loanese

WHAT THE F88K, SHE IS 15, AND HER BOYFRIEND 20. WHERES THIS CHILDS PARENTS? IT ALMOST AS IF THEY GAVE HER TO THIS PEDOPHILE. WHATS THE MATTER...THE IDIOT CANT GET SOMEONE HIS OWN AGE? WHERE ARE THE POLICE ON THIS ONE! THIS IS A CASE OF BAD PARENTING AND VERY SCARY AS LITTLE GIRLS LOOK UP TO HER. I GUESS IF YOUR CHILD ISYOUR MEAL TICKET...ITS OKAY TO LET THEM DATE A 20 YEAR OLD MAN (PEDOPHILE IN THIS CASE)

taraniso

Maybe she mistakenly thought it WAS her dad?

jp

Disney Disney Disney I would think that you could do something about this role model.

Kirsten

Why is he not in jail? Isn't this considered statutory rape?

Any parent who lets their 15 year old date a 20 year old needs to be locked up.

And what the heck does a 20 year old see in a 15 year old, other than her money.

sunny

Why is a 20 year old guy with a 15 year old??? GROSS. I'm thinking back to when I was 15, I thought 20 was old! This girl has obviously been sexually active for a long time. And for the 20 year old guy...there is no way he would want to date a 15 year old unless he were a molester. Where the hell are the parents?...HOLLYWOOD for you. This is why I would NEVER allow my kids to be in show business. Gross and Sad!

grnbeetle

Yep, she ought to be preggers soon.

SLC

You posted that she had a big 16th b-day party (http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/26/mickey-and-miley-give-gays-the-heave-ho/). Not that one year makes a difference.

DS

WTF...are those giant sunglasses he's holding?

I'll bet if Annie Liebowitz was taking this picture, Mama and Papa Cyrus would be all up in arms about it.

Ms. X

Miley just turned 16yrs. Had a big party at Disneyland. Quit trying to make her sound younger for your story TMZ.

hell with them all

The Tongue along with OPEN LEGS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rjinchi

skank - she can pretend to be innocent all she wants - bottom line - she appears to be turning into a skank

Andrew

16 would still make it statutory rape.

Contact Disney, let them know how you feel.

anonoymous

Well it must have been a big show judging by the crowd...um did you see the guy behind her? Is sears doing fashion shows?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments