TMZ & Baldwin

Say Palin's Hot

10/19/2008 5:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So who knew Alec Baldwin would go on SNL and tell Sarah Palin what TMZ told her just hours in NYC earlier... politics aside, she's kind of a babe.

Sarah Palin -- Click To View!

Mr. A

Then why did the rich and supposedly educated vote for George W Bush twice???Who are the real idiots??

Posted at 9:21PM on Oct 18th 2008 by Mr B,C

The "real idiots" were Al Gore and John Kerry...and that also answers the first part of your question.

Sharona

That gal can't help but be hot! Frankly Biden just doesn't do it for me.........

ValoHalo

4. Her education is very common. Her grammar is also poor. Chances are her political carrer is over after this mess.

Posted at 6:51PM on Oct 18th 2008 by jandean61

_______________________________________________________________

Your grammar is also poor. It's spelled career, idiot.

mikey

Yeah but too bad for you and republicans,Barack Obama isn't neither one of those guys!And there's no Katherine Harris to help steal the election again.

brenden

why do people keep saying this woman is hot. SHE ISN'T . just because she isnt old and wrinkled like most politicians doesnt make her hot. If you think she is hot, chances are some old wrinkled up prune who couldnt get a real hot girl.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

I can't wait for Obama to make the Presidency.. America is READY for this change...

Posted at 8:06PM on Oct 18th 2008 by Britney sucks

America will NEVER be ready for the change it will get if Obama is elected. I cannnot believe how gullible some people are.

AL GOREs VAGINA

JOHN

THERE YOU GO AGAIN ???......WHY CAN'T YOU AND SOME OTHER LIBERALS POSTING HERE....DEFEND YOUR CANDIDATES (OBAMAS)...."ECONOMIC POLICY"....."SPREAD THE WEALTH AROUND"...."SOCIALISM" !!!

DO YOU WANT TO SHARE YOURS' OR YOUR FAMILIES "HARD EARNED" MONEY WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WORK OR IS NOT HERE LEGALLY ????.....OR ARE YOU HOPING THAT ......A "HARD WORKING STIFF" WILL GIVE UP SOME OF HIS MONEY TO YOU...SO YOU CAN JUST..."KICK-BACK" AND WATCH..."OPRAH"..OR.."SURVIVOR"...ALL DAY ?????

BUT, WHAT DO YOU SAY ?....."PALIN JUST PLAYS THE FLUTE"....."SHE SHOULD JUST GO HOME AND TAKE CARE OF HER "SPECIAL NEEDS" KID" !!!............SOUNDS...STUPID ???....DOESN'T IT ????

OH - I FORGOT....YOU THINK SHE IS NOT "GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH" !!!.........JOHN !...YOU ARE BETTER AND SMARTER THAN THAT !!!!!!...USE YOUR BRAIN !!!

bcarefulwhatuwish4

60. BRIT - BRIT SUCKS ----

I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU WERE IN THE WOODS....SURROUNDED BY A PACK OF HUNGRY WOLVES....YOU WOULD EITHER KILL THEM ....OR THEY WOULD KILLYOU !!!

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT A..."A POOR LITTLE DEER " - FEELS LIKE !!!

THE POINT IS -- THERE ARE TOO MANY WOLVES IN ALASKA - THAT'S WHY THEY ARE BEING CONTROLLED !!!...YES !!!...THEY SHOOT THEM !!!......WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO.....WALK UP AND TRY TO PUT A LEASH ON THEM ??

AND I KNOW...WHY DON'T THEY JUST TRAP THEM AND TAKE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE ???......WELL, THEY "CAN'T"....THERE IS A FEDERAL LAW AGAINST..."REMOVING YOUR ANIMAL PROBLEM - AND MAKING IT SOMEOTHER AREA'S PROBLEM" !!!...LOOK IT UP !!!.....THE U.S. CONGRESS PASSED THIS LAW !!!...NOT PALIN !!!

Posted at 8:23PM on Oct 18th 2008 by AL GOREs VAGINA

Thanks for trying to put britney sucks in her place, but you could talk (type) til you're blue in the face and he/she would never get it. The Dems have a jackass as their party logo, can't get much more clear than that. The only way to get the attention of a jackass is with a 2x4 across the back of it's head..

pissed off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You want to know what's funny though?MichelleObama is way more educated and classy tham Palin,and she's not even running.How is Palin a governor,and she doesn't even know what her kids are up to?How does a governors teenage daughter have such a lack of supervison,that she went and got pregnant?I know teenage girls get pregnant everday,but the Governor's daughter?WTF

Posted at 7:51PM on Oct 18th 2008 by WHERE'S THE SUPERVISON??

If you consider "classy" and "educated" to be writing a thesis paper on black supremacy, then fine. But what I know is that I don't want someone who publically has demonstrated reverse racism--on several occasions-- to be anywhere near the white house. Her views will get us nowhere, and no doubt, have some influence on her husband's views. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryz1LBhyMIw

Teenage girls do get pregnant every day --no matter what their parents do for a living. Many times girls with the most strict parents will get pregnant, so it's extremely unfair to blame Gov. Palin for her daughter's actions. Last time I checked, it only takes a few minutes to get pregnant, and last time I checked, no parent is looking over their child for 100% of the day.

FlBiker

Our choices are limited this election. McCain the old dude, or Obama the clown.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

87. How do you starve an Af-Am?

Hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Posted at 9:25PM on Oct 18th 2008 by Boy, am I gonna catch it

And I'm gonna give it to ya right now.................RIGHT ON!!!

bcarefulwhatuwish4

89. 87. How do you starve an Af-Am?

Hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Posted at 9:25PM on Oct 18th 2008 by Boy, am I gonna catch it

But conservatives aren't racist though,right???

Posted at 9:29PM on Oct 18th 2008 by Mikey

Guess I missed something, I didn't read anywhere that the poster who wrote the joke is a conservative.
Hmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,must be a democrate assuming he/she knows everything again.

FlBiker

I plain just don't like white people.

hahahaha!

Hey Keep It , the funny thing is you guys who applaud Palin's daughter and her choice are also the ones who don't want one red cent of YOUR tax money going into the 'system' to young unwed mothers who now have to be on the system because they have a baby and can't afford to either care for it or work. You don't get it both ways.

bcarefulwhatuwish4

89. 87. How do you starve an Af-Am?

Hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Posted at 9:25PM on Oct 18th 2008 by Boy, am I gonna catch it

But conservatives aren't racist though,right???

Posted at 9:29PM on Oct 18th 2008 by Mikey

Uh oh, I must be racist because I have brunette colored hair and I've listened to and told blond jokes.
My bad