Tara Reid Doesn't Look Tara Bull

10/19/2008 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a sliding scale, we know. But it looks like Tara Reid's Frankentummy has finally been chased down by the villagers and put to rest.

marriedmom

#12 PolarBear is obviously Tara Reid herself...by the way, you spelled tomatoes wrong. Now, who is stupid?

orchidgirlFL

Polar Bear #12, since you are insulting and attacking verbally other reviewers , I would like to remind you that we all have right to our own opinions and our own views. I respect your opinion that Tara Reid is totally gorgeous.

Perhaps you could blow up this Tara Reid's picture, hang it on your wall, admire her sagging fake breasts and liposuction stomach, and masturbate.

My2Cents

She looked fine before her surgery. Of course it's the doctors fault, but this is the risk you take. She didn't "need" surgery, it was elective (translation: UNNECCESARY) He botched it, and now she looks like crap. And to you "Polar Bear": I believe you also are sitting in front of your computer typing away, so welcome to the fat piggy club. See you at the mall!!! lmao.

My2Cents

Yep, I agree, Polar Bear is Tara. Ever hear that saying "Thou doth protest too much". I'm amazed you had any career, being that you are not that talented.. then again, neither is most of "new Hollywood".

Reta

How is it that she looks like SHE is the one who just gave birth to twins, and Angilinaa Jolie lookna like she was never even pregnant?! I don't get it! Tara has never even BEEN pregnant and yet her belly looks all used up, depleted, a blown up balloon with the air let out to fly around the room backroom....FLLLLLLLT!!!

My2Cents

Reta: that's because she had botched liposuction. It left her tummy all lumpy. And the word on Angelina is she had a tummy tuck, whether or not that's true, who knows. But she does look great. Then again, she's very underweight, so I guess after having the babies, it's easier to lose baby weight, when there isn't any.

Stacy

Gross.

eloc

I'm 49 and carefully allowing myself to age gracefully (ie. eating right, exercising, no smoking, but allowing some vices). I am aging, though. I would be somewhat embarrassed if this were a picture of me. You can tell she's had spray tans and lipo, and it is still not looking good at her age. At least wear a one piece. And take better care of yourself.

AvaBardot

Very sad. She used to be beautiful...Why the hell did she ever get lipo?

Laura

Good lord. Why don't people like her wear a one-piece suit. Even this wannabe would look great in a one-piece. No brains.

Jenny pruski

Wow she really looks good for a women of 60, keep up the good work Tara.

Sharona

Well frankly I don't see anything wrong with that gal. Maybe we should post pictures of all the knockouts you have working at TMZ and let us vote on them.

2094 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I am so sick of this B!TCH...after what she did to Dina Lohan...why doesn't TMZ tell about her attack on DINA?

TheMizzz

#31
WhosDat, your link doesn't work!

Jatti

she's looks terrible!! actually, she's never looked great. she's ugly. maybe it's the angle, but it looks like she's got dimples in her upper legs...gross!! she's needs to go away.

the funniest was when she was on the red carpet in the black dress and her deformed boob was exposed....whore!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments