Horse Gets Sauced on Apples, Skinny Dips

10/21/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This little pony went to the garden to fetch himself some fermented apples ...

He got drunk, fell in a pool and his hooves came tumbling after.

But fear not animal lovers, the horse was fine. He just had a killer hangover the next morning.

peace

Again with the horse tales, what up?

HorselovingPerson

I agree with number 9. While I'm not a PETA fan, I'm almost tempted to send this story to them. I'm not sure people realize that horses are pretty delicate animals. It takes something very small to throw off the entire balance of their 2000 pound systems and kill them. However this horse ended up like this is a shame and he's obviously terrified. Are you sure he survived? Really un-cool, TMZ. Really un-cool!

NOBODY YOU KNOW

WHY DO YOU HATE HORSES SO MUCH? THANK YOU FOR SAYING HE WAS OK THIS TIME, THOUGH. ANY PIX OF THAT?

pua

I care alot more for the horse's welfare than I do about the horses ass posting political crap here. Only real crap is allowed!!!!

pua

Harvey must have been bit on the ass as a kid, by a horse, so much horse hate, so little time...........

yadaYadayada

To Big Mr. P, I bet your P is actually quite small. And, I'm voting for Obama and against propositions 8 and 4.

hahahaha!

#17 is right, this animal could have easily paniced and tried to get out the deep end of the pool until he was too exhaused and drowned. Glad he's ok but not really an entertaining story either.

yadaYadayada

TMZ, could you please delete the psycho psychic? You should at least get money for this ad.

Bash a Pap

THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST STORY TMZ HAS EVER REPORTED. EVER. I MEAN... EEEEEEVER.

elle

Harvey, what's your BEEF with horses???

AnimalFriend

The owner of this property should be arrested. First, it's illegal to have a swimming pool and not take care of it. How did it get so green that there's green algae all over the sides, and how did it get so muddy? Also, who leaves their yard in such a mess that the apples actually rot? if they had a big orchard they didn't care for, it might be understandable, but this apple tree is near someone's house--just as the pool is near someone's house. Also, the pool is one that could be responsible for swarms of mosquitoes (which is why it's illegal to not care for a pool). Someone needs to take the poor horse away from that place before something worse happens.

Me myself and I

In Anchorage,Alaska there was this one moose that got drunk in town from eating too many apples on a tree. It was funny. He also had Christmas lights on his antlers. His nickname was "BUZZWINKLE".

JEN2K

Ah, this story makes me thirsty for DRY BLACKTORN CIDER.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2