Maya Rudolph

Goes Barack to 'SNL'

10/24/2008 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since they've had great success with Tina Fey and Will Ferrell, well placed sources tell us "SNL" is once again bringing back a former cast member ... Maya Rudolph will play Michelle Obama this weekend.

Maya and Michelle
Besides playing Mrs. O, we're told Maya -- who left the show last November -- will once again co-star with Amy Poehler in their "Bronx Beat" skit. Oh my gawd!

Tragically, we're told Tina will not be back playing Sarah Palin on Saturday.

who has the facts? ME

Looking at these comments about Michelle being black and an ape, do any of you still want to try and argue that they are not racists??? Your point means nothing, you ARE racists. And Adrienne, don't worry about hate mail from intolerant, in-bred tralier trash, those of us who see past race know the truth, and it will elect Obama president and they will crawl back into their holes. They are the ignorant and the power is slipping from their claws and they can't deal with it. They should be ashamed of themselves and I feel really sorry for their children who will grow up to hate someone based on their skin color and not their character.

crus

Why can't I be a racist?? As long as I don't personally attack someone to their face, verbally or physically, it's my mind and my thoughts, you can't dictate how I feel. You haven't walked in my steps, I haven't hurt one person, but, I have been
hurt, and, it's not an anger, it's a total fear!

crus

Whose the racist "go go obama jeep"?? "intolerant, in-bred trailer trash"???????? Typical liberal, want to hear
everyones opinion, thoughts and ideas, UNLESS THEY DON'T AGREE WITH THEIR OWN!! typical, don't let it bug anyone, it's usually a racist calling another person racist.

Kat

Maya Rudolph looks nothing like Michelle Obama. Obama looks more attractive than this girl by a mile.

.............

#19. Inbred trailer trash??? Who is the racist? Look like we both are! And Ubama is a racist! He is the one that turned this into being about race when he accused Hillary of being a racist! That's how he won the nomination! I guess it's only fair for people like you to be racist using slurs like white trash and inbred trailer trash. You don't know where anyone lives! And as far as inbreeding, the inner cities have alot of that because too many men have different baby mommas and the kids end up breeding with their half-brother or sister.

.............

Obama attractive?? With purple lips, that mole on his nose, and pencil neck? ewwwww

Mama Says

The late, great John Belushi would have made a great McCain.

crus

"Touche", if you look at my comments, I was referring to #18's commets.

Adrienne

I agree Adrienne, although I do think she could use a better stylist and hairdresser. She dresses a little too conservative for me. I also love the way she carries herself and the way she speaks. You can tell that she thinks before she speaks. The same cannot be said for other women associated with this election. Cindy McCain looks like she's high all the time and one botox injection away from Madam T's Wax Museum and Sara Palin has a big mouth and you can tell just by looking at her that her mouth and her looks is all she has going for her. Michelle is poised and doesn't need to be a loudmouth. I liked that quality in previous first ladies and I think she'll add perfectly to the line of them.

Posted at 12:32PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Nov. 4th can't get here soon enough
------------------------------------------

Yes, she is a good speaker too, you can just tell she is educated.

I enjoyed watching the family, on the interview that made so many people upset. You can see by watching the kids how well they were raised. They are very bright children too.

Our country really Obama for many reasons, especially because he is democrat and Hillary backs him.

Obama 08

Kat

In my opinion, I think Michelle is a nice looking lady.

who has the facts? ME

To Allen - seriously, you can be a racist all you want, but don't pretend that it's only in your mind...it affects everything you do - please try and be tolerant and judge on character and not skin color. You will be a much happier person and not so angry and fearful - life is short, let it go...
To Susan Q and Touche - if you all want to call the Obamas "monkeys" "terrorists" "un-American" and WORSE. then I will assume that you are not too bright - therefore you have not had much education and maybe live in a trailer. Liberals as intolerant?? What a joke. There is no one more ignorant, intolerant, and racist than a good old fashioned fundamentalist Christian. They wouild vote for my dog's wood tick if it were pro-life, hell they are voting for Sarah Palin, who knows nothing about the Constitution and has ABUSED HER POWER and been found guilty of ETHICS VIOLATIONS!
PS Your dryer buzzeed and your sheet is ready for the KKK rally!!

Adrienne

Posted at 12:44PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Go Go Obama Jeep
------------------------------
Thx I appreciate that. You know I think the haters may have to day off today, or maybe they are still in school lol.

Anyway, it'll be over soon, then we can all relax.

I think Obama might be especially good because he is representing black and white America. I hope he brings unity, and above all I hope he brings respect back to the White House. I've been so embarrassed by W

Adrienne

Ouch, it does look like school let out early,

who has the facts? ME

Adrienne - I know that Obama would love to unite America, however, there are some who are too intolerant to want to be united. I am thrilled to see that some very prominent Repubs, including, of course, Colin Powell, Former MN Gov Arne Carlson, Chris Buckley, Scott McClelland, and even Barry Goldwater's (McCain's political mentor and hero) grandchildren and former Sen Paul Laxalt's daughter are endorsing Obama. There are some Repubs out there who realize the ridiculous campaign of division that McCain and Palin are running in the old fashioned Karl Rove style of "win at ALL costs." What they have failed to realize it that we won't fall for it this time. There is too much at stake to elect a hot head and bimbo. While even I admired John McCain for his politics and heroism a few years ago, what he has done with his campaign has now made him dishonorable in my book. Have to go, will check back this aft.

Chuck

Oh my gosh..what a bunch of suck ups. No matter what, Michelle Obama is not attractive...doesn't have a thing to do with her being black....she's just not an attractive person. What is this crap.."oh, I'm supporting obama so therefore all around him is beautiful" please...little life lesson folks..obama and his wife are just people....neither one is anything more and the fact that so many worship them is scary as crap. Michelle Obama...NOT proud of America and NOT attractive......duh.

Am I racist for calling her unattractive? Probably by lib standards....if so..get a life and an education before you attempt to judge people.

And the people that come here and say racist horrible things are just trying to bait you freaks....why do you fall for it everytime??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments