McCain Attacker's Story Is Total B.S.

10/24/2008 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who claimed she was beaten because she is a John McCain supporter has now admitted to making up the story. In fact, there wasn't even a robbery or a beating. Paging Tawana Brawley!
Todd Presser: Click to watch
Ashley Todd told police she doesn't know how she got the "B" on her face and suspects she might have done it to herself in her car, but doesn't actually remember.

Police say she was very polite and very cooperative, however they have discovered she has a history of mental problems.

Cops say she is being charged with making a false report to police.

Click here to live chat!

Adrienne

Posted at 3:49PM on Oct 24th 2008 by 100% Me
---------------------------------
You know I am not racist either, white middle aged

I refuse to call any american an african american because I think that just further discriminates against blacks.

A couple might be from Africa, most have been here since the slavery says.

You are black americans not african americans.

It kills me when someone calls a black guy who is really from Africa, i.e., Nelson Mandela African American

Catherine Crier called Nelson Mandella African American

Ridiculus

spearit

Well she supports McCain so of course she has a mental illness.

Red Bull 420

Funny How some of my anti-omaba comments don't get posted....lol your all as sneaky as he is...good for you.

MaryMac

This story make me numb. Not because of the incident (or lack thereof) but because of everyone's reaction to it.

If the story were true, it would have said absolutely NOTHING about the Obama ticket. No one would have changed their vote because of what some lunatic supposed did or did not do.

The same goes for the fact that it is a lie. What does that say about the McCain camp? Absolutley nothing. I am not going to change my vote becuase of what some lunatic did.

Let's move on and continue to examine the issues....

100% Me

Adrienne #86.

I just don't understand why a black American will call themself African American.

Mike

86. Posted at 3:49PM on Oct 24th 2008 by 100% Me
---------------------------------
You know I am not racist either, white middle aged

A couple might be from Africa, most have been here since the slavery says.

You are black americans not african americans.

Catherine Crier called Nelson Mandella African American

Ridiculus

Posted at 3:58PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Adrienne

Since your so gun-ho to label a person.. what would you label a Asian American citizen...racism is racism.

Nicole Cascanette

So my question is she is why is the "B" backwards?

If I were a detective I would have questioned this right off the hop, WAS SHE LOOKING IN A MIRROR when she carved this "B" in her face?

Adrienne

Posted at 4:10PM on Oct 24th 2008 by 100% Me
---------------------------
sorry got off on a tangent.....

When they change the White status to European American or forget the African American moniker altogether, I'll quit bitchin' about it lol

who has the facts? ME

Happened to be flipping thru the channels - ON FOX NEWS - ON FOX NEWS - ON FOX NEWS (had to say it a few times for the Repubs out there) Shepard Smith just reported that McCain and Palin ACTUALLY called this girl's family last night to express their concern - can you believe it?? Oh wait I can, it's always shoot first and ask questions later - is that the kind of foreign policy we want?? Or maybe they paid her for her little stunt. After all, they have $22,000 for makeup and $150,000 for clothes for VP Bimbo!!

100% Me

Mike i'm saying a lot of blacks lable themselfs. I am not labling anyone. As for Asians, I have never heard any call themself Asian Americans. Granted I don't have any Asian friends.

Key

83. i have a question for Black Americans...

This is not ment to sound racist i have just always wondered why black people born her in America call them self "African Americans". You all weren't born in Africa and there are white people born in Africa too so its not like only black people are from there. I just don't understand

Posted at 3:49PM on Oct 24th 2008 by 100% Me

It isnt something that we just started saying one day...it went from Ni**er to negro to colored to african american...i dont look at you as racist for asking it actually makes me HAPPY, that people question this, it means we are erasing color lines that spread us a part....wether white, black, latino, asian, ...we are ALL AMERICANS!!!! Also i wish people could stop fueling the hate on both sides... This girl is crazy, are there some crazy McCain supporters yes...are there some crazy Obama supporters yes...
I also wanted to comment on thinks i have read in regards to religion on these post....not all Mulsims are bad!!!..Timothy McVey...Okalahoma bombing..he was white, American and Christian..for someone to say I was a terriost b/c i was a christian would be soo insulting so all of us christians out there lets just think about that...Radical anything is bad...

Adrienne

Posted at 4:11PM on Oct 24th 2008 by Mike
------------------------------
You don't get my point, I m trying to remove labels

And if I had to, and I can't think of why, I would call an "Asian American" a person/american of Asian descent

I usually don't call people one thing or another, it does erk me when we do tag people tho

Robin

"Paging Susan Smith!", they must mean.

SweetMonkey

LOL - She wasn't smart enough to figure out the B would be backwards in the mirror....too funny

100% Me

#94
Thanks for the answer and also not thinking badly of me for asking. I have just alway wondered and thought this was a good place to ask. although i think if i were black i would just say I was American and leave it at that. Thats what i do and i am a white female American.