Hudson Suspect

Doesn't 'Tolerate Bulls**t'

10/25/2008 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

William Balfour, the suspect in the double murder of Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother, seems to trade on the fame of Jennifer but doesn't want others to, at least according to his Myspace page.

Calling himself "FLEX A MILLION", Balfour says:

I AM A 26 YEAR OLD, I RESIDE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO, I HAVE A WIFE HER NAME IS JULIA, AND I ALSO HAVE A 6 YR OLD STEPSON, I DON'T TOLERATE BULLSHIT, SO DON'T COME TO ME WITH IT, I LIKE TO LIVE LIFE AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING THATS WHY I'M HERE SEEING WHAT IT'S ABOUT, I MIGHT AS WELL LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT JENNIFER HUDSON IS MY WIFE'S SISTER I'M PROUD OF HER AND WISH HER NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN WHAT SHE DO BUT DON'T HIT ME UP ASKING BOUT HER, OTHER THAN THAT IT'S ON!

William also lists himself as a "proud parent". His 7 year-old step son is still missing.

sunny

What a loser...he just had to say Jennifer Hudson is his wife's sister....trying to use her name to get noticed. And that poor little boy...I really hope he's safe.

sunny

let's save the world

America this is what we are for if Obama wins...he neglected his job as he was too preoccupied establishing relationships with radicals and terrorist countries t o feed his campaign and Chicago never improved. It is a corrupt city just like his senator....and it is scary to think that he may be heading to the white house

America has really changed...

I think I will move to Baghdad...it may be safer

shebakescheesecakes.com

He is an idiot. Thank God they caught him. Hopefully he will tell the cops where to find the little boy.

Sally

The stepson doesn't look very lovingly at Balfour. Could it be he's afraid of him. This is on Julia. She will have to live with this the rest of her life.

haha

so obama is responsible for what every black man dooes lol alot of simple minded ppl in america nowadays oh i forgot thats typical attitude from mccain old tired ass supporters

ChiTownGurl

what you guys have to understand is that weather or not Will did this or not (which many think he did, or had some kind of linking to who ever did) that was julia husband and jennifers school mate. they all grew up together in chi town and each were VERY close, so it wasnt like inviteing a COMPLETE and udder stranger in to the hudson home, dispite his background NO1 would think he would go forth and do somthing such a this, which is what we trying to get to the bottum of NOW!! but for all who dont no julia is home i believe safe she was on myspace this morning and changed a few things around which leads me to believe that shes okay, i sent her a message but she hasnt yet responded which she is not at fault she usually doesnt respond to messages on myspace till later because she gets so many of them. This is a trying time for them right now all we can do is lift them up in prayer and send our best wishes. But im going to continue to try n get incontact with them or one of the relitives later on.

love yu jenny,julia,julian,jason&mother hudson RIP

cherokee

William Balfuor is truly garbage and I hope he gets what he deserves in all honesty if the death penalty is an option they shouldn't put it on the table it would be to easy for him i think he should live the rest of his life in a maximum prison the worst one there is and live there until he dies so every day he will carry the baggage of what he done i hope everyday when he wakes up someone beats on him and makes him wish he was dead.As for little shorty Julian my prayers and heart are with him wherever he may be I really hope he is a live and that Jack%$$ did not harm him may God bring him home safe. As for the comment provided by holycrap this just shows how much ignorance another race has towards anyone that is not of the same fisrt of all this has nothing to do with politics murder and crime has not color or leader has he/she checked the news or see whats going on all races commit malicious acts crimes with logic like that he/she should go to bagdad and reside we will probaly be a little more safer in america with out thoughts like that and for the record less than intelligent (holycrap) this happened among all other things while Bush is still in office so if anything he lets us all down not Barack Obama lets all try to think before we speak ......God please watch over little Julian King and bring him home...May God bless the Hudson Family and keep them strong...

Naomi

2. I have a well known person in my family and I never tell people because I wouldn't want to make friends for the wrong reasons.

Posted at 10:56AM on Oct 25th 2008 by Sunny
---------------------------------------------

so why comment about it at all?

oh that's right. attention.

a.j.b.

The south side of Chicago has had more killings than Iraq in the last year so please LIBS don't blame GEORGE BUSH for that blame OBAMA i'ts his home town he lives less than 2 miles from there and he is the senator of ILL. Yeh right you want him for Pres.

nsaustin

ChiTown Girl, who you kidding? Get a LIFE of your OWN! You don't even know the mother's name!

a.j.b.

This is to all the people with being on one side if the fence. If it was SARAH PALIN'S family you would all be saying such horrible stuff about her but because it's J H oh you just want to show your love and kindness for her well everyone is humane and should be treated the same THINK ABOUT IT THE DISCRIMINATING THINGS YOU ALL HAVE TO SAY

ChiTownGurl

nsaustin i dont have the time nor the strength to argue with some one with NO FACE, and for your information i no the Mrs.DARNELL and the rest of the hudson family VERY well seeing as that we all go to church together and we all live in the same neighborhood. Why dont you get a life and stop bringing havic to a post such as this. You commented on somthing that had nothing to do with why your looking at the artical, a nice "im yet praying for the hudson family, god blanket them with love and care at their time of struggle" would have been nice, but you had to make it in to a negative comment. ima pray for your soul. may god bless you.

Syntax

ChiTownGur : You do not "no" a damn thing obviously. "Ima pray for your soul" ? Are you kidding me ? " stop bringing havic to a post such as this" ? How about you stop bringing illiteracy and ignorance to a post such as this ? Damn GURL!...you should be ashamed..Go back to school and read a book or two while you are at it.
# 6 "But im going to continue to try n get incontact with them or one of the relitives later on." Her is another suggestion : try AND get IN CONTACT with any RELATIVES of known English Teachers and plead for mercy !
....at no point during your incoherent ramblings did you even begin make any sense whatsoever. We are all now dumber for reading that diatribe.

Chelsie