Boy

Shot In Head

10/27/2008 4:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A source close to the Chicago murder investigation says the murdered 7-year-old suffered at least one gun shot to the head.

The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office has not yet confirmed the boy is in fact Julian King ... the FBI says it believes the body is that of Julian.

Sean Howard, a spokesman for Cook County, says Jennifer Hudson has not yet arrived to ID the body -- but should be there shortly.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Amy

RIP

Emz

Ohhh poor baby.. Who ever you are... I'm sure you are in heaven with god.. RIP little man.. RIP = * (

Gypsy

Sorry that you had such a screwed up parent. Rest in peace kid.. Hope the people who did this get killed in prison.. Not the humane way, but by some crazy convict.

jandean61

Who cares...........I want to know more about the sluts on The Hills

Two Buck Chuck

Whoever killed that poor baby needs to rot in hell.

Ji

STOP WITH THE DETAILS TMZ!!!! IT'S A CHILD!!!!!!

Frisco

that is so sad...i hope it is not him. Please keep vulgar and mean comments off of this page.

X

For all of you who don't believe in the death penalty, do you honestly believe the monster that killed these people deserves to live? This is a tragedy, and for their killer to remain in jail for years eating up the taxpayer's money is absurd.

And all of this over a freaking car, some people should never even have been born!

jlbelle

So horrible :( God bless the family suffering through this tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Its a sad sick world we live in today that someone could do this not only to a family, but to a 7 year old boy who had so much life ahead of him. RIP :(

Kay

Poor Jennifer Hudson. What seemed like a charmed life has turned to ashes. Be strong, Jennifer. Your sister needs you.

Upset

That is awful! How could someone be so cruel. I had hopes that little Julian was being held hostage and was ok. I am praying for the Hudson family. It is too much to bury three loved ones at once.

TOOL BAGS

I agree with #4....This is so horrible, I've been following it all day :(

Kristie

This is the saddest thing to hear. My son is 7 and to think of how someone can do this to an innocent, helpless little boy makes me so sick to my stomach. The person who did this has no heart or soul and should rot in the hottest place imaginable.

Upset

jandean61 - Let's see how you react when it happens to someone close to you.

criss angels girl

What a sad tradedy for this family. I don't even begin to know how you would make it through this without going nuts. Hopefully the sick bastard responsible for this will get whats coming to him!!! RIP to the victims and may God bless the family and friends going through this suffering.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments