Brian Austin Green -- Pimpest Law Suit Ever?

10/27/2008 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We usually try and talk about lawsuits with celebs outside of court -- but the only suit Brian Austin Green (dating Megan Fox) was in the mood to discuss was the one from Valentino.
Brian Austin Green: Click to watch
The 90210 alum (dating Megan Fox) is in court today over custody of his 6-year-old son Kassius with baby mama Vanessa Marcil.

Unfortunately, Megan Fox (not dating you) was no where in sight.

No Excuses

Who is TX and why does everyone hate her??

Spring Thronton

He's not a bad looking guy at all, but does he work ever? Maybe he's got piles of dough from all those years on 90210? Anyway, he isn't hot enough for Megan Fox or Vanessa Marcil. Megan will dump his ass for Shia in no time. the ppl @ sportinglove.c o m totally agree with this

Chrissy

Hopefully he doesn't get custody. Vanessa Marcil is Kassius' mom and deserves him.

Rump

what is the issue??? once again tmz can't get any facts or print any facts. WHY are they going to court and fighting over custody?

And for you haters, don't forget he was hilarious on "Freddie", the Freddie Prinze Jr show.

Barfalufugus

Ummmm, Mary and Beth. Who are you talking to? I see no TX on this thread. Either it has been removed or you both are idiots. I'm assuming the latter until I hear different.

GG

You go Brain you are still a hottie good luck with Megan . I still love the old 90210!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barfalufugus

Ok, from the other B.A.G. thread:

5. Ewwwww

see that tongue, that's "TX" in the chatroom putting in her dog's butt.

Posted at 6:26PM on Oct 27th 2008 by Mary

Methinks Mary and Beth are probably the same person (but I may be wrong on that one). Whoever TX is, they must have riled old Mary (and Beth) up in the livechat. Whatever.

Get over it and b!tch about in in the livechat area (where people may actually may know what you are talking about).

Geek(s).

Joanne

He needs to shave that stubble off his face.He looks unkempt. Just like Steve Edwards on "Good Day L.A."

HOLY ISH

I met this butthole when I lived in Beverly HIlls. He was dating Vanessa at the time. She is beautiful, friendly and polite. He on the other hand is rude, obnoxious and full of himself. He hasn't EVER done anything to warrant his attitude. He is at best a mediocre actor and a failed singer. GET A LIFE!!!!

Adrianna

I know who Vanessa Marcil is.

I have no idea who this man or his supposed girlfriend is.

And this is news?