Chicago PD

Body Is Hudson's Nephew

10/27/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chicago police have confirmed the body they found earlier in the day was in fact Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

Hudson Presser: Click to watch
Cops say they are reviewing surveillance tapes in the neighborhood where the SUV was found.

Police also say they are zooming in on the timeline -- it's still unclear when the SUV showed up in the neighborhood with Julian's body.

Cops have not named anyone as an official suspect. They have called William Balfour "a person of interest." Our law enforcement sources, however, have said Balfour is indeed the prime suspect.

Police spokeswoman Monique Bond says the boy had been shot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

"K"

May peace be with the family during this very difficult time. May God bless each and every one of you and give you strength to get thru this.

Jasmine

Rest in Paradise.

Kimmie

OMG - my heart just hurts for this family.

Hedegi

God bless, the Hudson family. You are in my prayers.

me

so sad :(

kimbolimbo

omggggggggggg

Bloom

So sad. I can't even imagine the pain they are going through

Deirdre

Oh God... Why? How could anyone do this to a little sweet faced person? Why? Senseless.

jackhole69

that poor family...to take an innocent child...a child...why?! may God Bless and keep this family away from any other harm.

chonelle

Its a tragic thing that has happened to her and her family.... my heart and prayers go out to them all... Let them find the killer and may God have mercy on his wretched and evil soul.

1f-LooksCuldKill

Oh God no.... This absolutely horrible, I am in tears and heartbroken they weren't able to find him alive and well. How could someone have the right mind to kill a child over a CAR, God please help us all, and give the person responsible what they deserve. JHud I'm praying for you!

Kimmie

I am sitting here just shocked that someone could do this to a child. I'm speechless...I am going to hug my kids extra tonight.

Lance Boyle

Rest in peace, little man...

missy

this is so so sad my prayers are with the hudson family. Lord knows we better start finding god because the way this world is going we dont have much time left. God bless that baby.

bailouttheautoco.s

wtf???? why is TMZ editing what people (like ME) are printing here??? Forgot about the 1st amendment???? I have an opionion and if you don't like it then don't make this a forum where I can express it!!! All the trash you people talk you are being very unfair not posting my 3 previous comments!!!Do you have the b**l's to print this one????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments