FBI

Closing in On ID'ing Body

10/27/2008 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The FBI has now said the body discovered today in an SUV in Chicago is "believed to be" that of Julian King, Jennifer Hudson's 7-year-old nephew.

Chicago cops have not yet commented.

It is worth noting -- the Amber Alert for Julian has been called off.

suzysnowflake

no 8 If I had a gun and you had a gun i shot you you shot me problem solved

Daska

That is just a horrible tragedy. That poor little boy. He didn't ask to be involved in any of this mess. How can anyone commit murder, much less to an innocent child??

I have to say though, I have wondered if there will be any resentment from Jennifer towards Julia. She did CHOOSE to marry a known criminal and bring him into the family. She endangered the whole family and because of that, it cost them the lives of their mother, their brother, and now Julian as well. If my sister married a thug with a prison record and it ended like this, I can't say that I would be able to immediately forgive that. Maybe she is a better person than I. For the family's sake I pray and hope so.

I can only imagine what the boy's FATHER must be going through right now as well. So much has been said about Julia and Jennifer... while the father has quietly stood next to her in the press conference, now knowing that his child has been murdered by his ex's new husband.

Shoez

Anyway you flip it, THIS IS JUST HORRIFIC AND DISGUSTING. I know what its like to deal with the sudden death of a sibling and I CANNOT IMAGINE, facing the deaths of my mother, brother and nephew all at the same time. God Bless Jennifer, Julia, and their entire family.

2082 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

Very sad for the whole family.

Reality

this is awful. and more so cause they cant use regular DNA testing cause when they tried to get blood for the test all that came out of his veins was BBQ sauce.

Rob

Neighbors and witnesses in that area are reporting that the 7 year old boy had been tortured. Apparently there was evidence of abuse and mutilation on his body. This is very sad and tragic. I hope theses monsters are brought to justice and the death penalty is enforced.

Diva

yo tmz what the heck why arent you posting my statements

Sherry

That is a fat family that LOVES to eat. The new's said the little boy weighed 130 lbs!!! At 7 years old!That's 25 lbs more than I weigh! Good lord people, you all need to quit being fat friggin pigs!!

M & M

My heart goes out to the Hudson family. I can't imagine what Jennifer is going through right now. In spite of what happened (this is for janebird) please let's not turn this into a McCain/Palin bash. It doesn't matter what the law is regarding gun control, people have for thousands of years and will continue to have guns and kill (they are losers) so please, be a little more intelligent than that and don't say things are are stupid!

whateverebay

OMG! I hope that its not true! and whom ever the child they found may he and his family find peace. So much tradegy for a family to take. :(

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I gotta say, I'm not saying it's ok to be with an attempted murderer, but who expects to marry one and then he turns out to be a serial killer, not only that, but kills YOUR family. I bet the guy tried to kill another guy and she believed he wouldn't do that again and would never do that to her and of course not to her family, there would never be any reason to. So, marrying a "thug" doesn't mean you expect him to turn into a serial killer. But, it's not a good thing to marry one, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying!

wtf

Look at the size of this 7 year old child. Add to it that his mother allowed a man into her home that had been in jail for attempted murder. This poor little boy, he deserved better.

Melissa

God bless this family.
They will be in my prayers.

Red Bull 420

LOOK what Obama has done for Chicago. just sayin please vote wisely

k

THIS SITUATION I SO SAD WE ALL ARE PRAYING FOR THIS FAMILY KIDS SHOULD NOT PAY FOR ADULTS MISTASKES