Elisabeth to Joy

Don't Hassel the Beck

10/28/2008 4:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The supposed catfighting at "The View" continues.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports Elisabeth is none too pleased Joy did a "vicious impression" of her at a comedy gig. She wore a "ratty green coat" to mock the outfit Hasselbeck donned at a Sarah Palin rally, and took a dig at EH for ridiculing the press about the whole Palin-wardrobe thing. "Elisabeth spends that much in a month," joked Joy.

That's an exaggeration, admits an "associate of Hasselbeck," but it "apparently enraged" her nonetheless.

Rush Baby....*that's RIGHT!!!!

We live in perilous times, whether any of the HOLLYWOOD liberal, pro everything anti american at heart jack asses get it or not....God Forbid, if a dirty bomb was to go off in down town Hollywood Cali....and thousands upon thousands were Heaven help us, killed....WOULD HOLLYWOOD BLAME BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA AND THE GOV FOR DOING THIS DASTERDLY DEED? WOULD IT BE AN INSIDE JOB OF THE ZIONIST AMERICAN GOVERNMENT???? LIKE "911 WAS, RIGHT?

IN A BOOK, WRITTEN BY THE LEFTS OBAMA HIMSELF, CALLED THE 'AUDACITY OF HOPE" HE MADE THE STATEMENT THAT "I WILL STAND WITH THE MUSLIMS SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION" THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA....THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT'S MESSIAH WROTE.....HIMSELF!!! I THINK POLITICAL WINDS ARE VERY SHIFTY RIGHT NOW, AND NOT TO BE LESS THAN DIVERSE AND TOLERANT, LIKE THE "DEMOCRATS" ARE????????/JOKE!!! I THINK SOME GET IT AND SOME DON'T....ELIZABETH GETS IT...AND JOY BAHARD IS NOTHING MORE THAN A WASHED UP ANGRY DOUCHE BAG AND SHE LIKE EVERYONE WILL WAKE UP ONE OF THESE DAYS, WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT...LIKE ON 911!!!

Alexa

I realize Sarah's wardrobe is a very important issue but in case anyone's interested, BO 's getting away with accepting illegal contributions since he turned off his AVS system. Carry on!

bailouttheautoco.s

I f-ing HATE Elizabitch!!!! I have stopped watching the show that I used to look forward to watching....put her on a show like that annoying Nancy Grace is on....I had to turn the volume down or hit mute when I did watch. EH's stupid voice and Palin's stupid accent.....please I cannot handle 4 years of that! But that is ok because the rich old white dude ain't gonna win...it's gonna be the rich black dude!!! Go OBAMA!!

Sue Wong

ELizabeth is a DUMB BITCH. She doesn't think her husband would ever cheat on her. Wake up moron, he's a football player and you're not God's gift to man and the world like you think you are. Your claim to fame? Survivor cast off. Who the hell do you think you are?!!!

copswife

The View has become a pathetic Obama lovefest. Thank God for Elisabeth Hasselback, she is the only one who has anything intelligent to say. The show really needs to fire Joy, her idiotic rants show just how dumb she really is!! The View should replace Joy with another Conservative. That would make the show worth watching!! As for all you Liberal Socialist Anti-Americans bashing Elisabeth maybe you should get some tissues handy for your cryfest when your precious Obama loses the election!!

Sue Wong

I don't care either way but I notice Mccain's people getting more desperate and in attack mode on these blogs. The same old socialist, not american, muslim arguments. Skinheads planning attacks, crazies lying about being attacked and scarring their own faces. It's laughable in a scary way. I guess that's the way they like it and want to keep it. Hate the view, hate EH.

katie

Elizabeth is arrogant, self-righteous, boring person. She thinks she is smart because she has her own opinions about things and politics. And she is very loud about what she believes and fights all the time. She really needs to have humble and open attitude about things. It is not about democrat or republican. What matters is people's well-being. For example, national health care. I'm from Korea, a third world country, but we have very good national health care. This is America, #1 country. But there are many families without health insurance. i am talking about white families. It is time to take care of your own people, America! And listen with your intelligence what kind of changes are going to be done by which candidate.

Allyson

I CANNOT wait until Obama is elected!! Perhaps, STUPID Elizabeth will once and for all SHUT HER MOUTH!! I CANNOT stand that raving moron!! I would NEVER watch The View and it is because of her!! She is stupid and she thinks that she is so clever. Like anyone gives a rat's butt what Elizabeth says. SHE is a D-lister AT BEST!!

Kenny

Joy Behar is a talentless unfunny hack. She brings nothing unique to the show all she does is just shine Baba Wawas shoes and gives Whoopi pedicures. (URRRP!!!) Can't stand her or her bleached out fat frickin face

Canyon Girl

ELISABETH IS THE ONLY SANE ONE ON THE SHOW. JOY BEHAR IS SO OVER THE EDGE AND SHE DEFINITELY IS A HAS BEEN. SHE IS SO MATRONLY - ONLY WEARS BLACK TO HIDE HER ADDED BLUBBER. SHE HAS NO CLASS. HER HAIR STYLE IS SO OUTDATED. AT LEAST BARBARA HAS CLASS WITH HER AGE. I DON'T AGREE WITH SHERRI OR WHOPI BUT I RESPECT THEM - THEY ARE FAIR. BUT JOY HAS TO GO! I WISH ELISABETH WOULD LEAVE THE SHOW AND GO SOMEWHERE SHE WOULD BE RESPECTED.

FIRE JOY!

Twinker

Elisabeth is shrew and is not, although she fancies herself to be, the heir apparent to Georgette Mosbacher. If Elisabeth had true class and breeding she would know by sheer instinct a true Republican woman never has the need to shout and spew about anything at anytime to defend herself or feel offended by other's political views.

who has the facts? ME

To "copswife" - you are calling democrats "socialist anti Americans?" Does your husband believe that way also?? I feel sorry for the people he supposedly serves, or is he just biased towards "the black folk?" He should NOT be a cop if he is as prejudiced as you. He is probably one of those cops like Mike Scott down in Florida. No wonder minorities have a fear of law enforcement, with people like your husband on the force, I would be afraid too. And how do you know that Obama will lose the election? Is your husband one of those cops who will stand outside the polling place with his gun showing to scare away the minorities?? You are pathetic and your husband should NOT be wearing a police uniform.
BTW - Sarah Palin taxes the oil companies up in Alaska and gives EVERYONE a big check with the profits...HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT NOT "SPREADING THE WEALTH AROUND"????? Socialism in Alaska, yes indeed!!!

Melissa

Oh you know they are going to say they love each other and the press is making this all up.

Joy can't stand Elisabeth. It is obvious in every breath she takes. But then again Joy is an aging (poorly) woman who has nothing to cling to but her hatred.

mary goldwater

I HAVE WRITTEN COMMENTS ON THIS SEVERAL TIMES AND I NEVER DO THAT...BUT I DO BELIEVE IT IS FOR THE RATINGS...I THOUGHT BARBARA WALTERS WAS ABOVE THAT, OR AT LEAST BILL GEDDIE. HOWEVER ELIZABETH SHOULD MARRY SARAH PALIN OR SEAN HANNITY AND THEY COULD BE DUMB AND DUMBER. HOW DOES HER HUSBAND STAND HER...

Melissa

Maybe copwife's husband is like the sheriff in West Hollywood who says it's only a hate crime if they hung Obama in effigy. But it's totally cool and Halloweeny to do it to Sarah Palin.

Or, those kooky kids that spray painted homes that displayed McCain/Palin yard signs. The FU on the garage doors was just so poetic.

Don’t fool yourself there are as many, if not more, crazies to the left as there are crazies to the right.