What Will Jacko Be For Halloween?!

10/29/2008 11:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonJacko bought a costume yesterday.

But here's the real question ...

Yeddy-Bo

How about a "Normal Human Being"?
Just saying...............

Proud Hater

So 30% of you are cool with your child being raped Huh

hellome

I'd let my kids trick or treat there, but only because I don't have boys!!! hahahaha

Concerned

He is obviously a child molester and the ONLR reason why the world does not know that is because once upon a time he had enough money to cover it up and pay off the kids. Have you watched the TWO COREYS recently? Corey Haim now hints at being molested by a black entertainer friend of Corey Feldman, and everyone knows they were good friends back in the 80's.
The truth will only come out when his children are old enough to get away and write or tell the truth about the hell they are probably living in every day.

Barfalufugus

Poor Corey. Jacko is a mess!

I thought he was already wearing a costume.

Luke Warmwater

A white guy.

I told ya soooooo

Nice question TMZ. Here's another one:
Should people be visiting this site to:
A. Get more trash
B. Be exposed to trash
C. Make you more money

Z

And if you send ur kids go to trick or treat alone then u are a bad parent who will end up with little Amy Winehouses. I'd say why not because I will go with my kids until they decide they are too old to go trick or treating like the rest of my family has done. Furthermore, Michael Jackson was just the victim of exploitation. They were nothing but stupid parents who
let their children sleep over with 40 something men and when they find out their children were being badly influenced, they were ready to sue rather than take responsibility for their own bad choices. Parents need to take responsibility for their own mistakes. Maybe some people need to be focused on making their own living rather than looking to sue people who have a good amount of money.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

What did the young mother say to Michael Jackson when she spotted him on the beach? "Excuse me, your in my Son."
Thank you Thank you,...
I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your waitress.

Joe

i agree with comment 10. jacko will remain one of the greatest talents in history. its a shame people always seem to believe everything they hear on the news and radio, and let it persuade them into thinking he's a creep. whether it be true or not, you should never believe everything you hear, idiots.

Concerned

yeah, uh, Z.....
there is something wrong with a grown man who would WANT to sleep with someone elses child in the first place, don't go blaming the parents entirely!!! Don't get me wrong, the parents failed these kids by not protecting them from this guy, but CLEARLY he has major issues just for wanting someone else's kids to have sleepovers with him in his bedroom!!!! That is just sick, perverted and downright WRONG!
In my area, child molesters have to place signs in the windows of the house saying they can not give out candy. Jack-o was not convicted but settled out of court MULTIPLE times. I wouldn't let my child go within a mile of this human freak.

Oats

Julian - by all means - you can have him then!!! Your loss, our gain!

stephanie

this fooll wouldnt touch no kids.....

Jean

Oh my gosh, ALMOST EVERYONE WHO HAVE POSTED HERE SO FAR are all WORSE
than Michael. He is a legend and has not bothered anyone. Why you
are continuing calling him a molester when he has not been convicted
is just wrong.

And, for all of those who keep joking about Michael sleeping with
kids is just as bad as a real molester. That is NOTHING to joke
about.

And to you TMZ, show some respect to someone who have had some
MAJOR accomplishments in music. Personally, he may be weird, but
he's a musical genious and it's time you start recognizing that.

Sue Wong

Child Protective Services would've grabbed Jacko's kids long time ago if he was a perv. They investigated him and found the kids to be well taken care of. Also, Tom Synder would've done everything in his power to make sure those kids were not with Jacko. It doesn't add up anyway.I think Jacko's a man-child, he's very talented and not convicted of anything. Just leave him alone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments