Sorry Criss -- No One "Believes"

11/1/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Master of delusion Criss Angel is stepping out with his new lady friend -- Holly Madison.

The pair is finally showing everyone the rumors are true, by being nauseatingly affectionate at Angel's opening of his widely panned, not-so-magical show "Criss Angel Believe."

Previously linked to the coat tails of such celebs as Britney and Cameron Diaz, Angel says of Madison, "I can not think of a more beautiful person, a more special person inside and out."

Wonder if he can make them both poof into thin air ... forever.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

NotPrfctJstRite

I have to agree with spitfire815. I used to be a HUGE fan of Criss Angel. I went so far as to go from PA to New York everytime I know that he would be there and I went and got a tattoo all about Criss Angel. I loved when he had the longer hair, when he was famous but not OVERLY famous, when he had muscles but wasn't all about being buff and looking good. Granted he still looks damn fine but I definately like Criss Angel how he was...BEFORE all the fame

Vegas Fan

We've stayed at the Luxor a number of times and have seen all the Cirque shows so we were excited to be able to get tix for Criss Angell!!! What a horror!!! Apparently the show was still in the practice phase, which no one told us, because I couldn't see where Criss performed any illusions, other than the doves, it was a rip off!!! Sorry Criss, you definitely need more practice.

Meli

Oh your kidding - Holly? Criss can get someone classier than her. She isn't looking for love so hold on to your wallet honey. Maybe wear it in your front pocket. Mad TV did a funny show on Criss Angel - check it out on youtube.

Dawn

Sorry but Criss can do alot better, SHES NOT IT CRISS! They are way to fake acting! I saw them on new years eve on tv, it about made me sick!! FAKE!! Its all for the press! Criss is NOT the same person anymore, its letting Hollywood get in the way of who he truly is! Hes leting all this fame get to his head thinking his crap dont stink! I still want to be a fan but Criss needs to be with real people! I know Criss would say I'll date who I want, true you can but please find A REAL PERSON A LOYAL, TRY THAT ON ON FOR SIZE.! Hes needs to be thinking about his show and geting it down pat then running with trash...

2089 days ago

i love criss

nooooo
crisss ella es una tonta aprovechada:(

samitia

I LOVE CRISS ANGEL but HATE HOLLY
hooly is a dirty ugly old woman
they don't feat each other:D

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5